Wow, how unexpected, and totally awesome. Probably one of my top favorite bands too .

Is there any way to list all DLC by release date? Wondering if anything else was stealth-released.

Here's a good cover, don't know how if it lines up Rocksmith in anyways, but not knowing the song, and then seeing this cover, I definiately will download this DLC!

Funk-n-Stein's Avatar Senior Member
    Ha - I thought this was a troll thread at first, but that's cool that they released an A7X song unexpectedly. Not for me, but bound to make some people happy.

Originally Posted by FragDaddy34 Go to original post
    Wow, never heard of them or that song till I youtubed it. I don't think anyone can say Ubi isn't keeping up with screamo metal anymore. Happy for those that have been waiting for it. I will keep being patient waiting for the patch and bass, and maybe a little dlc that fits my taste will show up later. Congrats to those that have been wanting this sort of stuff.
    Screamo? This song is 99.9% sung. 'Screamo' or 'Metalcore' as it is sometimes referred to would be more like these:

All That Remains - This Calling
    Lamb Of God - Ghost Walking
    As I Lay Dying - The Sound Of Truth
    AxeWound - Post Apocalyptic Party
    Suicide Silence - You Only Live Once
    The Devil Wears Prada - Born To Lose
    Trivium - Kirisute Gomen
    Woe, Is Me - Vengeance

Nightmare is simply a Hard Rock/Metal song.

SeattleSauve's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Cloudfuel Go to original post
    Nightmare is simply a Hard Rock/Metal song.
    I'm really happy for the A7X fans. I'll probably get this just to see what all the fuss is about. Cloudfuel, where have you been in the challenges? You gonna throw in a score for Jules?

tomahawk72's Avatar Member
    Anybody else haing a problem downloading this song? Every time I try I get "Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live". I've tried downloading directly from the marketplace too. No luck.

I have the day off today and really wanted to tackle this tune.

Originally Posted by tomahawk72 Go to original post
    Anybody else haing a problem downloading this song? Every time I try I get "Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live". I've tried downloading directly from the marketplace too. No luck.

Yea, I'm having the same issue.

Originally Posted by SeattleSauve Go to original post
    I'm really happy for the A7X fans. I'll probably get this just to see what all the fuss is about. Cloudfuel, where have you been in the challenges? You gonna throw in a score for Jules?
    Been really busy with changes at work and family life over the past few weeks (month)... I was going to get in last week, but don't have Jessica downloaded. I am definitely considering getting in on Jules. I've played it once (double encore) and loved it... so it should be fun!

Originally Posted by tomahawk72 Go to original post

I am having an issue from XBL on PC as well, tomahawk72.

Paul Cross ‏@crossieRS

Avenged Sevenfold, Nightmare. Rocksmith. Need I say more? Wasn't expecting it to come out today, but hey... aren't you lucky?!

Nao Higo ‏@naohigo

Well someone screwed up royally
    So, I guess we got lucky!