lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member

AC: liberation is 15 houers long

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/...s-of-gameplay/
    If thats the REAL lenght of the story only i'am happy, very happy.But if its with side missions its not long enough, your thoughts?

MT4K's Avatar Senior Member
    Seems like a decent amount of time to me considering it's a portable game., The idea behind it being people can play it on the bus or train or something between stops. It isn't designed to be played in one big long session.

Pretty good for a portable game. Especially considering they designed it to be playable in short spaces of time, like traveling on a bus or waiting at the doctors etc. Sony must really be loving the existence of this game. Only good Vita game at the moment.

Originally Posted by WolfTemplar94 Go to original post
    Pretty good for a portable game. Especially considering they designed it to be playable in short spaces of time, like traveling on a bus or waiting at the doctors etc. Sony must really be loving the existence of this game. Only good Vita game at the moment.
    Let's hope it's actually good. Ubisoft ain't exactly famous for great handheld spin-offs. Sony takes much better care with their portable title, the God of War PSP games were amazing and it was clear that Sony didn't half-*** them.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    For a portable game that's awesome. I may just have to buy me a Vita.

Will_Lucky's Avatar Senior Member
    Thats very good news indeed, one of my bigger fears it is would only be a few hours long given it is a portable release.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by lothario-da-be Go to original post
    http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/...s-of-gameplay/
    If thats the REAL lenght of the story only i'am happy, very happy.But if its with side missions its not long enough, your thoughts?
    I don't really expect there will be much side stuff, so yeah, it's probably all story. Which is extremely good for a handheld title.

eagleforlife1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LoyalACFan Go to original post
    I don't really expect there will be much side stuff, so yeah, it's probably all story. Which is extremely good for a handheld title.
    We already know that there is hunting and treasure hunting, canoeing and the creative director said there will be more surprises in line with that of the naval warfare in AC3.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by eagleforlife1 Go to original post
    We already know that there is hunting and treasure hunting, canoeing and the creative director said there will be more surprises in line with that of the naval warfare in AC3.
    But none of it will be even close to the scope of AC3's side stuff. As far as actual side "missions" go, I don't expect many at all.