Ok vets, I mainly fly off line and use the P-51, P-40, 109E,109F, Zero. My aerial gunnery on those planes is fine. Everytime I attempt to have the same success in a 190A or a 109G it feels like I am spraying and praying.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but anyone have any tips? Everything from the disorienting muzzle flash of the 190A and the gunsight to the 109G gunsight really screw me up.

MK2aw

Ok vets, I mainly fly off line and use the P-51, P-40, 109E,109F, Zero. My aerial gunnery on those planes is fine. Everytime I attempt to have the same success in a 190A or a 109G it feels like I am spraying and praying.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but anyone have any tips? Everything from the disorienting muzzle flash of the 190A and the gunsight to the 109G gunsight really screw me up.

MK2aw

Use force

... I'm not kidding
    since we CAN'T/Very hard to see enemy while deflection/snap shot aim.

Spit IX? they can do tracking shot which we can't as almost time

oh yes, my primary plane is 190

Just some suggestions.

Use lots of rudder corrections at last moment to swing nose around and increase spray or to make corrections. Set up quick mission after quick mission of multiple aircraft engagements, your side in the FW-190A-6 for example, and your opponents being Hurricane MkI's on ace AI. This will let you practice high speed gunnery as all of your attacks should be made at high speed (diving from altitude advantage) which is much different than the type of gunnery used when trailing and tracking an opponent through tight turns. They both require skill and practice, but they are different.

Formerly Kyrule2
    http://www.jg51.com/

1. Come in as fast as possible
    2. Get in as close as possible
    3. Try to get atleast 30 degree of deflection

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WUAF_Toad:
    1. Come in as fast as possible
    2. Get in as close as possible
    3. Try to get atleast 30 degree of deflection<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol 30â? in a FW are u kidding ?

the best way it hit something is using of the "force".

it's the Force u have to use... (and than try 30â?)