This game is completely broken

Seriously, what the hell ?! Here I am with 18 (!!) points of life on my character and enemy goes out with some Cyclops brawler - ok it's completely ok. Next turn he adds 3(!!) fortune cards that give this monster overall 9 Attack Points AND that creature strikes for double that ! Which meant he dealt 18 dmg to my hero xD

Here's a screenshot:
    http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3527/beztytuuryv.png

Lmao, back to battleforge from this broken *** game.

Lucky draw I guess. It's not like he can do it every game.

r3tsa's Avatar Senior Member
    Cyclops brawler doesn't work as intended, he is supposed(referring to the description) to deal double retaliation value, not attack value.

Originally Posted by r3tsa Go to original post
    Cyclops brawler doesn't work as intended, he is supposed(referring to the description) to deal double retaliation value, not attack value.
    I disagree, he attacks twice, and every time he receive retalation damage from attacked Creature.

You missunderstood me, this card should use(according to the description) retalion value as a attack value, while attacking.

Originally Posted by Turi5m0 Go to original post
    Seriously, what the hell ?! Here I am with 18 (!!) points of life on my character and enemy goes out with some Cyclops brawler - ok it's completely ok. Next turn he adds 3(!!) fortune cards that give this monster overall 9 Attack Points AND that creature strikes for double that ! Which meant he dealt 18 dmg to my hero xD

Here's a screenshot:
    http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3527/beztytuuryv.png

Lmao, back to battleforge from this broken *** game.
    Cheap way to win if you dont know how to counter him.

Btw. Battleforge is BORRRRRRRRRRRRRING

Originally Posted by r3tsa Go to original post
    You missunderstood me, this card should use(according to the description) retalion value as a attack value, while attacking.

Incur means encounter so this Creature receive Retaliation Damage both times and attacks with Attack Value twice.

Looks like my mistake, in that case this card is OP.

Cyclops brawler + damage bonuses + last stand for instant attack + broken bridge to take enemy units out of the way = cheap victory. Add a few stonewalls to survive until those cards are in your hand and there you have it.

OP sounds as newbie "eating" super combo prepared decks. You will see a lot of supercombos here