🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator

Multiplayer videos majorerickson and rcole_sooner

Majorerickson came down to visit, and we jammed some Rocksmith. We shoot videos of the weekly challenge song, Use Somebody, and one of Breaking the Law. We also played Sunshine of Your Love, Next Girl, I Got Mine, and the SRV/BB King song. Wow, it was a great time.

I had a lot of trouble with the chord version of Use Somebody. I tried a lot of guitars and pickup settings, but could never go purple. I blame chord registration, but I never felt my timing was great.

We worked on Breaking the Law until we both had purple scores. It was my first time playing them, and it took a few passes (maybe more than a few). It really is a fun song to play.

Here are the vids.

Kings of Leon - Use Somebody

Judas Priest - Breaking the Law

SeattleSauve's Avatar Senior Member
    So, you forced Major to use his travel guitar while you have 30 guitars hanging on the wall?

oyvindogland's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by SeattleSauve Go to original post
    So, you forced Major to use his travel guitar while you have 30 guitars hanging on the wall?

My thoughts exactly :P But probably awesome to get together and play some multiplayer. I'm probably gonna try playing with my brother today ;-)

Looks so fun!

Phalaris99504's Avatar Member
    With those shorts that Major is wearing, you could have gone golfing. LOL.

majorerickson's Avatar Member
    Thanks for getting these posted so quickly! We had a lot of different takes and I played most of the guitars in there (RCole even used my travel guitar for a few - he thought is was peretty sweet )

If RCole's collerbone wasn't broken, we *might* have gone golfing later in the evening (it was 108 in Norman OK yesterday!) - Maybe next time we can get in a round of golf and some guitar (LOL)!

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    That travel guitar was awesome! Besides playing great, it registered notes and chords, on RS, very well. Of all of them we tried on KoL, it seemed to work the best.

Man, I have been missing golf. I am planning on trying out some driving range this week.

georgec5's Avatar Member
    Nice playing guys, it looks like you had fun! I am also glad to see I am not the only one that plays the power chords with just my ring finger covering the A and D strings

mbarsott's Avatar Senior Member
    This is so cool. I love watching videos from people in the forum, especially multiplayer ones. We should do a RS reunion someday, maybe in a Hard Rock Hotel (Vegas? Chicago?)

Pancho X1's Avatar Senior Member
    At the Hard Rock in Vegas! yeah, that would be a blast