im3jia's Avatar Senior Member

*RUMOR* Sounds Like Assassinís Creed III is Getting a TON of DLC

http://kotaku.com/5928119/sounds-lik...g-a-ton-of-dlc

"...a little note sent out by Ubisoft to GameStop stores patting them all on the back for their stellar efforts in bugging enough of you into preordering a game that they hit a quota."

"...we're told that Ubisoft has formed a team specifically to create post-release DLC for Assassin's Creed III, and that there'll be enough of it to warrant some kind of "season pass" being sold for the game which would presumably entitle purchasers to a discount rate for buying all of it at once."

BATISTABUS's Avatar AC Expert
    Sounds good. I buy them all anyway (except for Revelations...), so I might as well save some money.

tarrero's Avatar Senior Member
    Pretty RDR ish, I like it . As a matter of fact, I prefer this over a rushed sequel.....

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow. It seems like there'll be really quite a lot of DLC, if that image is real after all. It seems really easy to fake.

Why did you put the word RUMOR on the subject line? This is very much obvious to be a fact. Ubisoft is going hardcore into DLC for this game.

They get a free necklace..? Ubisoft is constantly handing out freebies to people who aren't buying anything, but what about the paying customers? Nothing? Amazing behavior on display. Anyway, looks like I'll be buying my first 'season pass' but it better include ALL the retail DLC that they're splitting up.

Oh boy season passes.

im3jia's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Chocoburger Go to original post
    Why did you put the word RUMOR on the subject line? This is very much obvious to be a fact. Ubisoft is going hardcore into DLC for this game.They get a free necklace..? Ubisoft is constantly handing out freebies to people who aren't buying anything, but what about the paying customers? Nothing? Amazing behavior on display. Anyway, looks like I'll be buying my first 'season pass' but it better include ALL the retail DLC that they're splitting up.

Ubisoft hasn't officially announced any of these details to the public so they might not be entirely accurate.

Also, I've read some of the comments on the Kotaku, and people are pretty negative about it. But everyone here likes it so far.

And, haven't we known already about a Season Pass? It's available to pre-order on the EU PSN,

Yes yes yes. Ubisoft is going over the top to get us their best game yet, and I love it.

FL4PPYflap's Avatar Member
    Lot's of DLC, I like it !

Off topic: I haven't seen Hasoon lately, maybe he's taken a break from posting hundreds of replies every day.

sticks165's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by FL4PPYflap Go to original post
    Lot's of DLC, I like it !

Off topic: I haven't seen Hasoon lately, maybe he's taken a break from posting hundreds of replies every day.
    he left the forum because he felt that he wasn't welcomed.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►