Does it worth to buy ACB now?

Im asking you is the multiplayer playable now ? Are there many people to play it ?

NeroInfernoF7's Avatar Member
    Buy Revelations.

oliacr's Avatar Senior Member
    If you have enough money, buy ALL - but i recommend revelations

Razrback16's Avatar Senior Member
    All the games are great. ACB is the best of the current 4 games IMO. Buy them all, play them all in order. Most epic game series I've ever played in ~25 years of gaming. Hope they make 10-20 more of these and keep the main story flowing.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by releaz15 Go to original post
    Im asking you is the multiplayer playable now ? Are there many people to play it ?
    Not a lot, very few. But most of the time you will find people to play with. But average player skill level is just horrible. Sometimes its funny, because after Revelations you can just destroy them with your eyes shut. But if its your first AC MP get Revelations instead.

I dont like Revelations multiplayer and the single player kinda disappointed me.I prefer the Brotherhood multi characters and maps more that Revelations one :|

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    Mp in revelations is much better, but brotherhood has an excellent SP. like said, get both

Patryk_2.0's Avatar Member
    It is not worth to buy ACB now, cause people don't even play multiplayer, trust me it is hard to find a a session.

Anyway im going to buy it

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    I just played ACB MP last night. There are still people on there, the matchmaking is just horrible. Be prepared to wait an average of 5-10 minutes (at least) to get into a match. ACR matchmaking is much faster, but the game is much laggier and buggier. ACB will give you more bang for your buck.