HaSoOoN-MHD's Avatar Banned

Is combat TOO similar?

Okay, so this is something I noticed from the Boston demo...
    Is the combat kinda umm....too similar?
    I dont know, it just really felt like AC:B again, it was just constant streaks with a counter. Like AC:B and AC:R

I agree. I learned to get used to the fact that we won't ever see a combat as "difficult" as in AC1 again, maybe from a reboot done by other studio. I expect te controls to be a bit different but don't expect anything significally diferent since ACB.
    I expect other parts of the game to compensate, such as story, music, character development. I simply don't care about combat anymore, I'm sick and tired of it.

The combat is promised too be difficult, actually
    I dont know, it just felt to similar that it left me kinda dis-appointed, I was extremely hyped for combat, just thinking about all the possibilities and how to master it, only too find Ezio with a short dagger, but as a Tomahawk /:

And btw anyone rememer the combat from PoP Warrior Within on medium ? Let alone hard. Holy cow ! I can't believe the same studio made both series

I found it easy .___.

Yeah right. Doing combos felt so rewarding. Think I'm gonna play the game again just for te memories.

If warrior within had easy combat then AC is comparable to casual smarphone games.

Yeah, AC can be compared to casual smartphone games in terms of difficulty.
    Too be fair, I finished Ninja Gaiden on the hardest difficulty, so it's hard for me too find anything hard xP

BBALive's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by HaSoOoN-MHD Go to original post
    The combat is promised too be difficult, actually
    I dont know, it just felt to similar that it left me kinda dis-appointed, I was extremely hyped for combat, just thinking about all the possibilities and how to master it, only too find Ezio with a short dagger, but as a Tomahawk /:
    Combat wasn't promised to be difficult. Alex Hutchinson said that difficulty isn't the focus, so they're trying to make mastering the system and killing all of your enemies fluidly the challenge.

And, no I don't believe it's too similar. Of course it's similar, the aim was never to completely alter the combat system, but it has been altered enough to be fresh.

Which is what most of us want to do, in the grand scheme making it more difficult.

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    It may look similar, at least to you, but it's not similar. for one there's no unbreakable block button, you either counter, dodge or get hit.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►