I used to go to Mudmovers to get the great atricle on how to fly planes with full real on. What I mean by this is what settings to put the radiator at in certain situations, fuel mixtures etc.

Now I see that mudmovers is gone for the time being so I was wondering where I can relearn all that stuff again. I want to be able to fly this sim like many others do, no icons, no externals, no sidebar warnings or text. You all know what I mean?

I used to go to Mudmovers to get the great atricle on how to fly planes with full real on. What I mean by this is what settings to put the radiator at in certain situations, fuel mixtures etc.

Now I see that mudmovers is gone for the time being so I was wondering where I can relearn all that stuff again. I want to be able to fly this sim like many others do, no icons, no externals, no sidebar warnings or text. You all know what I mean?

Well, your free to ask here for specific plane information, or great reading here:

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~chapman/il...uide/intro.htm

heaps of useful information. More importantly, you can just get into it; the beauty of flying virtually is that you can't actually be hurt or killed, so dive in and have some fun.

Thanks for the link.

For a specific plane I guess I try to fly everything I can just so I can learn and then if I have to play any side that needs players online.

However my all time favorite plane is (no surprise) the P-51. I know its probably because I live in the USA and well you know how propoganda can be, but I just love the look of the bubble canopy and everything. Also just feels fun to fly. So I guess if theres a specific plane I want to learn its the P-51 (any varient)

Zen--'s Avatar Senior Member
    http://www.bm357.com/mainpage.htm

Blazing Magnums, a great squad and probably the most visible of the FR squads imho. Stop by and check them out, they are very very helpful in teaching how to fly FR or FullSwitch, as they like to call it.

Good crowd, good server too.

-Zen-
    Tracks

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Hit the Sturmovik Essentials thread at the top of the board and go to Tailspins.. or Eastern Skies.... there are several good site there but those two pop into my head right off.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>vflyer@comcast.net[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>99thPursuit Squadron IL2 Forgotten Battles[/list]
    UDQMG | HYPERLOBBY | IL2 Manager | MUDMOVERS