znork's Avatar Forum mascot

ABOUT SAVE GAME and patceh 1.5

Sorry for the caps Just talked to dev team at this moment in time people are beeing called back to work all night, Ubi team is very saden by this bug and are dooing what they can to fix this. They have worked hard to make shure the they dont add bugs but this prooves it can be hard.

ChrisD.1's Avatar Senior Member
    i beg you. you are supposed to talk on the behalf of this company. please please use spellcheck and a dictionary. i do not want to be mean, rude, or anything. i almost cannot understand what you are trying to say.

znork's Avatar Forum mascot
    i dont i just give info and my speeling is perfect. its a offical language at this forum

Don't diss znorkish, it is a language beyond common comprehension!

Originally Posted by znork Go to original post
    i dont i just give info and my speeling is perfect. its a offical language at this forum
    well as a person who gives info about the game would you please try to do something about your english? we want to listen to what you have to say and understand.

NakiBest's Avatar Senior Member
    No saved game will load!! I have many save games, trying to load any campaign save game results in a "crash" back to UBI Launcher, informing me I have "played" for 2 minutes/etc.
    Is this a feature, or a bug?
    Playing Russian version in Offline mode.

Like znorkie was saying, limbic is working on it right now. You are not the only one to get this bug, many have it myself included.

Originally Posted by Elementalist. Go to original post
    Like znorkie was saying, limbic is working on it right now. You are not the only one to get this bug, many have it myself included.
    omg i feel sorry for the guys having to run around to fix things. it is too late to play anyway so they should do it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ChrisD.1 Go to original post
    omg i feel sorry for the guys having to run around to fix things. it is too late to play anyway so they should do it tomorrow.
    It's not late here in Brazil.

6:30 PM here, hope they can fix it soon :P

Originally Posted by ducoalexandre Go to original post
    It's not late here in Brazil.

6:30 PM here, hope they can fix it soon :P
    yes but the team is in Europe trying to fix things:/ anyway lets see what they will have to say in the next few days!