🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations crash

Hi , i havent played ACR a while , logged in today , i have encountered issues with patch installing , but i got this solved!
    now im running 1.03 patch

im stuck at Sequence 5 Memory 7 ,A new Regime
    Code:
    This memory narrates the part of Altair story. After talking to Maria, walk behind her to the garden and meet Abbas. After the trouble sets in, you need to run down to the village to get to Altair’s son.
    After meeting up with the son, clear out enemies that come along your path.

You can use knives to eliminate them fast. One well placed knife is sufficient to bring down a single enemy. The sequence will conclude with Altair and his son’s escape.
    bla bla , my game crashes when im peforming leap of faith, and i cant avoid it in any way ,

i have googled , but im sick and tired already...

I have the same problem, is there a fix out there? >.<

Same problem here... cannot continue the game because of this and I want to finish Revelations before AC III arrives... Is there any fix?

Ok, for the people with i7-cpu's, here's what you need to do to fix it. You start the game, you do ctrl+alt+delete and (if you use windows 7 or windows vista) you click on the 'show processes from all users' button. Then you select ACRSP.exe and you click on 'set affinity'.
    There you deselect all CPU's except CPU 0. This'll make the game laggy as hell, but at least you can get through the memory.
    After completing the memory you'll set the affinity back to all cpu's again.
    Hope it works for you, as it did for me!
     4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Millseboy Go to original post
    Ok, for the people with i7-cpu's, here's what you need to do to fix it. You start the game, you do ctrl+alt+delete and (if you use windows 7 or windows vista) you click on the 'show processes from all users' button. Then you select ACRSP.exe and you click on 'set affinity'.
    There you deselect all CPU's except CPU 0. This'll make the game laggy as hell, but at least you can get through the memory.
    Yup. That worked (got an i7-2600k, 8GB DDR3, GTX670 2GB, Win7-64). Thanks!

This worked even though I only have an i5, and I was crashing at "The Renegade" not the Altair memory in the OP. Now to just get AC3 to stop crashing after climbing the crows nest/AC3 intro. Maybe I'll try it for that too.

Works!

Originally Posted by millseboy Go to original post
    ok, for the people with i7-cpu's, here's what you need to do to fix it. You start the game, you do ctrl+alt+delete and (if you use windows 7 or windows vista) you click on the 'show processes from all users' button. Then you select acrsp.exe and you click on 'set affinity'.
    There you deselect all cpu's except cpu 0. This'll make the game laggy as hell, but at least you can get through the memory.
    dude thank you so much!!

Mission BUG

Hi. Thank you very much for the info. I do what you said and the game it worked. Now I can finish the game. Thank you!

It still works, on ryzen 5 3600 cpu, only the way to find it is different on win10. Ctr+Alt+Delete->Task manager-> ACRSP.exe-> right click Go to details->again right click on ACRSP.exe -> set affinity
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for sharing this, Yayzus! Glad to hear that it worked for you, and thanks for sharing the update for Windows 10