misterB2001's Avatar Member
    Hows your hype rating now?

HaSoOoN-MHD's Avatar Banned
    Still at 8, Ubisoft may be able too change my mind with better marketing in those 3 months, but remains too be seen.
    Speaking of which...time flew..3 months too go people! BTW, if I diss-appear for some time, I am alive, just playing ;P

BBALive's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by HaSoOoN-MHD Go to original post
    ''More Templars will be on the British side'' from the devs.
    [citation needed]

Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member
    marketing has pissed me off a little but i am still on a full 10.

We need more Connor Backstory , We want to see the transformation into an assassin Hype Level: 5 to 6 due to before games influences.

Guys....Connor joins the Assassin's in 1770. The game starts at 1753. Alot of backstory going in there.

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    [obligatory grammar rant]
    No, I am not hype score. And if anyone thinks they are, they make no sense.
    [/obligatory grammar rant]

Now that's done with...

Hype score? 0. Has been since before ACR.

Hope score is around the 5 to 7 range, depending on my mood and whether or not I've just seen my long-running ACB/ACR lag complaint thread get marked "solved" again that day (still no response from Ubisoft since February).

I'm cautiously optimistic about the game, but if they keep up the pattern that's been followed thus far with the series, there will be massive numbers of impossible-to-locate collectibles that aren't worth the effort, a handful of REALLY annoying "sidequest" minigames that nobody wants to play, but all of which are required to unlock certain core elements to the story, and the multiplayer will be right up there with rigging a hacked copy of Revelations to run over a private dialup BBS. Also, the combat will take another sharp downhill step, and the AI will become obvious enough that even most noobs will be able to tell they're cheating this time.

I liked the collectibles. Minus the crap tastic Desmond Journey, because those sequences deserve too be stabbed 600 times and burned at the stake.

Page 7 of 7 ◄◄  First ... 567