Hero's journey in the Assassins Creed universe.

Hello Everyone,

I left this topic with an open title because im going to be opening alot of issues here.

First of all lets start with Ezio.

Im bombarded with alot of questions. Like when Ezio saw his father's outfit / sword/ bracer wasnt he at least suspicious of his father's background?

In terms of the plotline . was Ezio always wearing the hood as he is in the game? what is the use of the hood anyway ? to blend (Which I dont think it does since he can blend in ACB without his hood on) or to basically give him an anonymous figure infornt of the public? or was is just tradtional assassins clothinng? If its so concealed why wasnt his father wearing it although he was working as a banker?

These things puzzle me in terms of story plotlines.

Note: For some reason punisher seems more adequate to compare to Ezio than Batman.

Thanks,

NeroInfernoF7's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by avkinqatar Go to original post
    Like when Ezio saw his father's outfit / sword/ bracer wasnt he at least suspicious of his father's background?
    Of course he was. But his father told him to wear the armor without further questioning. And he wanted to help his father.

But wasnt it during the Villa Auditore arrival that he discovered the truth? Ezio To Uncle Mario:" What are you talking about ? my father was a Banker"

HaSoOoN-MHD's Avatar Banned
    His flayboyant type of Renissance clothing helped him blend. Plus, the Courtesans.