Petition to Ubisoft and Limbic

We’re preparing a petition to Ubisoft and Limbic for improving the game “Might and Magic: Heroes VI”!
    Soon, 12th of July, Ubisoft and Limbic will release patch 1.5 with long-waited townscreens, which we, fans, have asked for! And such, there’s a big chance that proposals (or requests) which are supported by majority of fans, can be taken seriously by devs and be realized for reasons of cheering up fans, improving the game and raising interest to it.
    There’re some steps we must cross before sending our petition:
    1st: Fans send their suggestions of improving balance, bug fixes and other. The huge list is formed. Moderators remove from this list items that didn’t met the criteria.
    2nd: Players sign (technically vote) for each item/paragraph. You must sign with your Uplay account. Items which don’t have support of more than half of players are removed.
    3rd: Moderators form the list of most important suggestions taking the vote into account. Then the petition text is send to publisher.

Here you can send us your suggestions. There is a tab of suggestions in English.
    Here you can discuss this petition: http://www.heroes6.ru/f/showthread.php?t=674 and http://forums.ag.ru/?board=heroes6&a...5200&start=0#8 (both in Russian), http://www.celestialheavens.com/foru...=333729#333729. Soon will be a thread on HC.

The voice of one man is the voice of no one, as well as ten's voice in our situation. Because of that we ask you to drive our numbers to the max. You can use your Twitter, Facebook or Vkontakte accounts, other social networks and Heroes VI forums.
    About suggestions: first of all, they must have logic base and don’t be impossible to realize (remember, there’re 15 people from relatively new team working on Heroes VI). Secondly, try to make them as concrete as you could. For example, don’t suggest making more difference between perks and skills and variants of realization of that because even if that idea will have great support of fans, devs wouldn’t know what we want from them exactly.
    “Fix bugs” also is too vague. But “fix ability X so that in situation Y it will work like Z” is more as concrete.
    Thanks for your support!

Moderators of this forum: please, make this thread sticky. This is not radical petition, we're just gathering people's suggestions and proposals.

THE VOTE HAS STARTED.

@Sandro400 : Please, go with this petition on HeroesCommunity too.They would be able to help for sure.

tiamat4455's Avatar Member
    This is a great thread. This should be made a sticky one, indeed. Especially because it will bring a lot of pertinent and constructive ideas that could improve the game mechanics and look if not in the next patches, at least in the next expansion(s).

Don't hesitate to make a suggestion! All your ideas - important for the game!

This is a great thread. Congrat!

Now you can also discuss this news (the petition) here: http://hommka.ru/threads/2/ (english and russian languages are available) and here: http://heroescommunity.com/viewthrea...8&pagenumber=1

ChrisD.1's Avatar Senior Member
    at last i fixed my thingy with the two usernames!i had two accounts and i didn;t know it:O anyway when they say accepted do they mean they are going to fix it or they are going to think about it?

Originally Posted by ChrisD.1 Go to original post
    at last i fixed my thingy with the two usernames!i had two accounts and i didn;t know it:O anyway when they say accepted do they mean they are going to fix it or they are going to think about it?
    That means that this suggestion will be included in the future vote (except spotted bugs, they're in automatically).

Allow all hero-cast spells to be cast each once per turn as it was in previous heroes games.
    Rejected. In previous heroes games you could cast only one time per turn, as it is now. I see nothing new in your "suggestion".
    /EPICFACEPALM

You see nothing new... well ok maybe you don't actually play the game so I'll enlighten you. Currently you can only cast each hero-cast spell once every 2-3 turns.

ChrisD.1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sandro400 Go to original post
    That means that this suggestion will be included in the future vote (except spotted bugs, they're in automatically).
    what do you mean by future vote? what future vote? and i wanted to ask that does ubisoft and developers watch the petition and answer "accepted/rejected" or is it a forum modreator os something? i hope that all the things in that petition that have been accepted will get fixed. with the balancing patch it is only little stuff that burden the game with flaws. crossing fingers that we will see one or two more patches after patch 1.5

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►