View Poll Results: Did you find this thread helpful at all?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 18.18%
  • No

7 63.64%
  • Go Away Meathead!!!

2 18.18%

Read About Yeti Fatal Error

UPDATED: 7/17/12

Hello Everyone who is getting the Yeti Fatal Error

1. DO NOT DUMP THE FILE It is 250mb+

2. The reason behind the crash is NVIDIA (Im getting reports that certain AMD Cards are also experiencing this) and their Drivers are not playing nice in the sandbox (They AREN'T compatible with the GRFS game)

3. Roll back your drivers to the one prior to the latest driver. if that does not work. (Can be done by going to http://www.geforce.com/drivers/beta-legacy) See Step 4.

4. If by Friday June 29th, 2012 there is no update Call Tech Support (919) 460-9778 for further instructions

I am @MeatheadMilitia the Promotions Manager of @MaxLvlTweets (http://maxlevel.org/)

UPDATE: 7/6/12
    If you haven't already read about this and have been getting the Yeti Fatal Error you can FREELY update the 1.01 patch (The First 400mb update you are prompted to download) but DO NOT download the 1.02 patch, this will give you the Yeti Error

I just got off the phone with Tech Support and they currently getting the 1.04 patch finished up which will be specifically for the Yeti Fatal Error as 1.03 DOES NOT fix the error so DO NOT update to 1.03

Again you can ALLOW the first 1.01 patch that is 400 MB, but once prompted to DL the next update click NO every time

UPDATE: 7/6/12

For the Giggles I updated the game through all the patches that it has and have been able to open the game up just fine and play

I was one of those people that got the Yeti Fatal Error but so far I have not got it since updating all the patches.

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

My Game Version is 1.2.1.20705

Once you're in the game, feel free to add me on uPlay my name is MeatheadMilitia just send an add request, I won't deny anyone

I would like to inquire what Nvidia driver version works... Just saying roll back your drivers isn't very descriptive.

My gut feeling is telling me this is bull, considering I was able to play the game for a good 6 hours before this Error started popping up

Originally Posted by Apache787 Go to original post
    I would like to inquire what Nvidia driver version works... Just saying roll back your drivers isn't very descriptive.
    Roll back your driver to the Previous driver prior to the Most Updated Driver.

If that does not work, then you will have to wait until Friday and hope that it gets worked out.

Some people will get lucky, MOST will not

Khyber_GT's Avatar Member
    mine was 820mb!

Originally Posted by Threefiddie Go to original post
    mine was 820mb!
    Mine were only 250mbs

I've seen reports of mostly around 500mb but I DEFINITELY haven't seen any around 820mb ****! Thats crazy. I hope you found them all and deleted them haha

I tried to recreate the dump so I can show where to find the file but now I can't even create a dump file haha

where are the dump files located???

Originally Posted by F12osTii Go to original post
    the dumpfiles are located here programfiles x86/steam/steamapps/common/tom clancyghostreconfuturesoldier scroll down to the yeti.big files.. if yu have number of minidumps then you should see numbers on the big files (yeti.big1 yeti.big2 etc) ....delete them. the yeti error is usually cause when running in dx11(something wrong with dx11 shaders) mode so turn it off until it is fixed
    I'm not running DX11... and I'm still getting this error

Did you find them yet?

Originally Posted by Apache787 Go to original post
    I'm not running DX11... and I'm still getting this error
    Yeah its just a wide crash that they are hopefully fixing with a sense of urgency

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last ►►