Ubi_Antoine's Avatar Community Developer

Bugs Report - Hardware compatibility (excepted input)

Hello!

The team continues to work hard, improving the game experience, supporting the title and listening to the feedback. There are multiple updates planned over the life of the game and here is some additional information on to what exactly each type of update contains: http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/gr-portal...t=tcm:6-231-32

--

This thread is all about the "hardware compatibility" issues.

Please use this thread to report hardware compatibility issues (Focus on CPU and GPU (input has its own thread), issues with the game not starting or crashing) - repro steps and your PC configuration are essential (the best thing is to share the upper part of your DxDiag for that).
    We'll go very often on this thread and this will help us fix as soon as possible the potential bugs.
    Many thanks!

Please read before posting

--

Known issues (game do not start/crash)

You should update your video card and sound card drivers to the latest version before posting.

- The game is compatible only with Windows Vista and Windows 7 (the game is not compatible with Windows XP for the moment, but a patch is coming).
    - Issues with AMD Radeon HD5700/5800 series could not be reproduced with the 12.4 Catalyst. Please attach/post the upper parts of the DxDiag after updating the drivers, should you still encounter issues – if you encounter stability issues try 1st to reduce the resolution and downgrade the graphic options.
    - Issue reported with NVidia GTX 570 is under study in the development team – we will be back on it soon
    - Under investigation the issues reported on: GT 240,GTX 580 1.5GB, 3GB and the gtx460 in HD resolutionsC
    - Crashes related to entry level AMD Radeon graphics cards from the HD2600/HD3600/HD5500 series are being investigated at driver level. Further details will be announced.

Temporary workaround:

For the GTX 570 (until the patch availability), you can decrease the resolution in order to play the game.

NOTE
    :

Please use these threads ONLY for the purpose of reporting Bugs and issues.

Post ONCE with details - if you need to add something else, please edit your original post, rather than making a new post.

Offtopic posts - chatter and posts not relating to the topic WILL be deleted.

Please remember you should also contact Ubisoft Support about any and all support issues, such as this.
    Ubisoft Support Website

investigae in the gtx 580 3gb and the gtx460

i noticed something, when i go in character multiplayer, using the arrows left and right repetedly crash after a long time, while if i use the mouse it crashes after a couple of clicks...
    feels like the whole problem is related to the mouse and the grafics

i have a radeon 2600 XT and when i try to get into the game i only get to the first loading screen before getting the message

"Device is removed: device hung due to badly formed commands"

any idea whats causing this and how to fix it?

i'm having problems with my keyboard and mouse keyboard is logitech g-19 the mouse is a logitech g500

I get terrible frames no matter what on an GTX 680 and intel i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz

I have the same issue as Deminon61, except I'm using a Radeon 5570 card. This mainly happens during the desert mission whenever I seem to scope in or re-cloak, it crashes.

Having black screen issue.

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 6/27/2012, 11:16:46
    Machine name: PC
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
    System Model: System Product Name
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/19/09 12:10:39 Ver: 08.00.15
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
    Memory: 12288MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 12278MB RAM
    Page File: 2313MB used, 22241MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Display Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce GTX 570
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1081&SUBSYS_25511462&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 4049 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1233 MB
    Shared Memory: 2816 MB
    Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (120Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: SyncMaster
    Monitor Id: SAM04EA
    Native Mode: 1680 x 1050(p) (59.883Hz)
    Output Type: DVI
    Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,n vwgf2um,nvwgf2um
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0013.0142 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.17.13.142
    DDI Version: 11
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 5/15/2012 06:48:00, 18044224 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-53C1-11CF-5C77-5C051FC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x1081
    SubSys ID: 0x25511462
    Revision ID: 0x00A1
    Driver Strong Name: oem52.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section0 40:8.17.13.142ci\ven_10de&dev_1081
    Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C

Very bad performance on frames, bad input lag when alt-tab'd out of game on desktop.

CPU: Core i7 2600k clocked @ 4.6Ghz
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 670 2GB VRAM

Game not working

Originally Posted by Solo_78 Go to original post
    The game is a shameless console port!! Console buttons in a PC-game?????!!!!! The mouse isn't working! This is a rip-off especially when you consider Ghost Recon was a PC-franchise from the start! Get me a decent patch or I want a refund! And get those console buttons out of a PC-game!!!
    Just wanted to go play tonight, but i cannot, because my mouse is not working. WTF I have a normal USB Logitech G3 mouse that works even in DOS.

I see those scary XBOX buttons everywhere.
    If this is a port form XBOX, we should not pay 50 euro for it as you did already developed it. So it did not cost you anything more to port this to PC.
    If we have to pay 50 euro for it , we should have some decent PC ingame help. What the hell is wrong with you people. This is actually a good reason to start a class action lawsuit. As i payed for a PC game, that is not working and actually the price for it is not reasonable because it was already build for Xbox, and you did some magic coding to get another 50 euro each for the STUPID PC gamers.

This is really a rip off.
    You better update the game with decent PC support, so you actually think you are playing a PC game, and not a Crappy XBOX game. If not i will demand a refund through a lawsuit. I have rights and this is violating them.

You better not f**k up Watchdogs in this matter, as that will be my last Ubisoft game i buy. Than it is SKIDROW cracked gaming for me.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last ►►