1.0 vs 1.2 - UBI screwed up - LOW RES!!! locked 720p

1.0 - pre patches -

1.2 patched - looks awful, all low res. Notice umbrella differences especially.

This is terrible. I hope they fix this really soon.

yeah my game looks like ****! even worse then yours

If you view them full screen you can see how bad they actually look. You can reinstall the game and when it tries to update just hit quit and play at 1.0.

Also, there are no slowdowns with 1.0... however, you can't play MP either.

bump - for the new folks to the forums.

Khyber_GT's Avatar Member
    out **** right embarrassing. convinced they don't have qa officially.

I'm guessing they do have QA, but like with most things you get what you pay for. Grandmothers in India working for 8 cents a day aren't really the target audience a game developer should be after...

so what this thread doesn't make clear: does this happen to everybody?

i wanted to pick up this game tonight, but if i'm greeted with these kinds of issues upon starting the game, i'm not sure if i should.

My game is absolutely unplayable with this problem. Frames are horrid, games runs extremely sluggish, resolution and contrasts are way off, you know something doesn't look right.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Guys,

Please make sure you are posting in the dedicated bug threads, pinned at the top of the forum:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...FPS-Resolution

Those pinned threads, should be kept clear of chatter though - ONLY post the information requested - if you want to discuss the issues, please use this thread.

You should also be contacting Ubisoft Support - even if you think it's an outside issue, since they can also collect data and pass that on to the team.

Posting on the forum, can sometimes delay the alerting of the team, due to not all staff working at all times.