Dress-up non-functional! (Yo-yo quest related)

As far as I know, the Dress-up function is totally broken since the last major update at least a month ago, every time I tried to access the dress-up function the menu simply goes empty; tried the method mentioned in the known bugs threead, works initially but shortly after access the dress-up menu in-game, the game would "lost contact" and reload.

If to access the yo-yo quest tab to see the progress then go into the dress-up, it'd not load and neither could you exit from the menu because the "X" on the upper-right corner simply disappear once your mouse icon over it.

Tried on both Firefox and Chrome and the same results happened on both, so it's the service's end problem I'm certain.

Originally Posted by MwRYum Go to original post
    As far as I know, the Dress-up function is totally broken since the last major update at least a month ago, every time I tried to access the dress-up function the menu simply goes empty; tried the method mentioned in the known bugs threead, works initially but shortly after access the dress-up menu in-game, the game would "lost contact" and reload.

If to access the yo-yo quest tab to see the progress then go into the dress-up, it'd not load and neither could you exit from the menu because the "X" on the upper-right corner simply disappear once your mouse icon over it.

Tried on both Firefox and Chrome and the same results happened on both, so it's the service's end problem I'm certain.
    Thanks for your bug report.

I've transmitted your problem to our developer team.

The problem should be fixed with the next build of the game (will be announced on the forums in the "Latest news > Patchnotes" section.

Thanks for your patience and comprehension!