I_am_Alive_'s Avatar Member

Revelations 100% completion trouble

Hey i have a problem getting 100% on this game.
    1. at the assassinations section it says 50%, although when i go in this section, all missions showed are 100%, no secondary failures.
    2. there is one of the two secret place that i have to find in the world to start it, but i cant find it anywhere, by the way are there really only two secret places??

thanks

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by tfranken Go to original post
    Hey i have a problem getting 100% on this game.
    1. at the assassinations section it says 50%, although when i go in this section, all missions showed are 100%, no secondary failures.
    2. there is one of the two secret place that i have to find in the world to start it, but i cant find it anywhere, by the way are there really only two secret places??

thanks

kalo.yanis's Avatar Member
    One of the secret places is the Hagia Sophia mission (you need to find all the Ishak Pasha memoirs) and the other one is Vlad the Impaler's prison, if you've got that DLC.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by NBST Go to original post
    One of the secret places is the Hagia Sophia mission (you need to find all the Ishak Pasha memoirs) and the other one is Vlad the Impaler's prison, if you've got that DLC.
    I stand corrected..
    and Fixed