Video with secret locations in Driver: San Francisco (+ Ubisoft Headquarters)

I made this video which shows the secret locations in Driver: San Francisco which are visited during missions (or challenges). This game is so underrated, and nobody pays attention at all the beautiful details. I hope to open some eyes this way. It also shows some pics of Ubisoft headquarters and a Ubisoft store - probably there's more in the game, can't wait to find them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYA5RPp0bZU

Everyone just wants to drive their gay lamborghini in this game and beat other people. But somehow it doesn't really work and somehow I still manage to beat all the Zondas and McLaren F1s again and again with my Fiat 500... hmmm... very very sad...

zain611's Avatar Senior Member
    Saw those vids and it would be really good if you made a video driving the asyme dessane or police dodge monaco which are the 2 secret undrivable cars in the game. The video where you showed the prison van chasing a crook probably was set up as you may of gotten it out your garage and shifted into another car and hit it as it acts like a police car and chases you

Yes I have a video of secret vehicles coming up soon! There's around 20 "secret" vehicles And pshhh... hehe

zain611's Avatar Senior Member
    People always use the lamborghini murcilago which goes to its top speed fast and has good handling but the fiat 500 and slow cars can turn more of a angle which fast cars cant do which is good when playing tag

Exactly! Even slightly bigger cars like the Alfa 159 are for good this. But I've even beaten Murcielago's and Zonda's in a Range Rover sport countless times, for the simple reason because this car goes totally nuts on off road where it has great grip, whereas exotic cars go spinning in circles. Hell even on a normal road I've managed to beat people with it, some simple slalom across the traffic and you easily win. People are just too stupid, I'm affraid.

I see you're pretty good too in the game! (signature)

I always say - a good driver is only a good driver if he manages to win with any car you give him

brok2's Avatar Senior Member
    Got any videos of your Fiat 500 tag matches? God I love that gutsy little car!

You know mano you seem like a great player and I'm happy for you that your game works good and everything.. wish I could play with you but ubisoft is such a bad game developer

Thanks man, this is why I'd like to help anyone having problems with the game - so we can play together

I love the Fiat 500 aswell I don't have any videos because I don't find one of these "half-size recorders" for Mac. That means I would have to set a smaller resolution (1280 x 720 instead of 2560 x 1440 on which I usually play and which is fullscreen) because otherwise it's unplayable and it has like 1 frame per 5 seconds Those half-size recorders would let me play in full screen, but record in a smaller resolution and therefore consuming less RAM. Or another solution would be to get more RAM, then I would have the videos in real HD, this is what I'm thinking of right now.

I really want to make videos of the online mode, I often get away in takedown with my car still at 100% and not even a scratch. Or sometimes in tag where I'm the only one who's got any point at all and it's just so crazy haha, so I need to record this!

I also wanted to do a video of the sore losers. Happens to me sometimes when I'm playing alone against a jealous ***** who still has 0 points in tag and when I'm at around 98 points he would quit the game. There's several other excellent players by who I get beaten in the game, and when I loose, I don't run away, I laugh and I say "wow, nice!"
    And then I play again.

Yo guys, anyone know why my video has so many dislikes? Did I do something wrong? I mean I showed all the secret locations, wondering why are people hating on this video haha

I found a 4th Ubisoft building by the way!

And here’s some cool places too haha:

As you can see, the last one obviously isn’t the place shown on the map… hehe.