Guys , relax Ubi will show us editor footage don't worry.
    Btw my opinion about Ubi's E3 ; itwas amazing , I was a bit dissapointed when microsoft was chosen as the best presentation

Flashify's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by WretcheddDrake Go to original post
    I could care less

OH MY GOD - WATCH THIS NOW DRAKE:

UbiTimS's Avatar Member
    Guys,

E3 is a special time for us to go big. The map editor is more of a community driven feature that the mainstream press are less interested in, so we bring out the big guns for the event. We'll have more info about the map editor as we get closer to release. Rest assured, it's being developed by the same developer of the Far Cry 2 map editor. He knows his way around it.

Please stay patient. When the team wants to show things, they want to show it well.

Originally Posted by longridr Go to original post
    Well this waiting is like a diaper, it can only hold soo much pressure until it explodes. (Interpret this any way you will)

My diaper runneth over

Tigra2009's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Flashify Go to original post
    Hahahahhmm... khm.. kh-hm.. =^_^=

I really liked the single palyer demo and the co-op. Can't wait for map editor. Maybe it PAX? What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by UbiTimS Go to original post
    Guys,

E3 is a special time for us to go big. The map editor is more of a community driven feature that the mainstream press are less interested in, so we bring out the big guns for the event. We'll have more info about the map editor as we get closer to release. Rest assured, it's being developed by the same developer of the Far Cry 2 map editor. He knows his way around it.

Please stay patient. When the team wants to show things, they want to show it well.
    Well if that is the case could he make sure the snap tool works clockwise and anti clockwise. and inputting the degrees on console would help massively thanks

o0Kman0o's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Flashify Go to original post
    Genius...