Thread: Videos | Forums

Originally Posted by LuckyBide Go to original post
    I'm not a developer but I even think it could work on its own if the engine and code of the game are done the right way, no need for bugs ^^
    Release it in full darkness could work, maybe a little bit unrealistic but hey it would not be the first unrealistic thing in SC
    Oops, I meant bug as in insect.
    And yes, not realistic, but not to the point of distraction (for me, at least). Plus, you could have the guard react to the falling camera by brushing their clothes/waving their hand/saying some random line, as if they did think had an insect on them, or that something had fallen on them. In some environments, that'd be totally plausible. Imagine being out in the rain in the dark - you probably wouldn't notice something like that at all.

LuckyBide's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CoastalGirl Go to original post
    Oops, I meant bug as in insect.
    And yes, not realistic, but not to the point of distraction (for me, at least). Plus, you could have the guard react to the falling camera by brushing their clothes/waving their hand/saying some random line, as if they did think had an insect on them, or that something had fallen on them. In some environments, that'd be totally plausible. Imagine being out in the rain in the dark - you probably wouldn't notice something like that at all.
    Oh my bad haha.
    And you're tight, that could totally work in some environments, that would force the player to be methodical, follow the guard and wait for the good moment to recover the sticky cam.

Another great find made Bill_Bullticker on the SC subreddit, about the train mission in PT:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Splintercel...is_in_pandora/

Originally Posted by LuckyBide Go to original post
    Another great find made Bill_Bullticker on the SC subreddit, about the train mission in PT:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Splintercel...is_in_pandora/
    That's awesome! I'm hoping to resume my playthrough of the series soon - I'll definitely have to try that.
     1 people found this helpful

Two videos that have been posted on Reddit by DarkCl0ud6 about Michael Ironside.

In the first one at 2:03:18, he answers the question of an audience member and talks about Splinter Cell and the creation of Sam Fisher

The second video is less funny, he mentions at 17:44 that he recently had cancer once again and talks about his life during the pandemic. By the way him having cancer is very probably the reason why he didn't voice Sam in Rainbow Six Siege