Originally Posted by morfea_black Go to original post
    Why would customer pay for fixing shortcomings of developer? Masqueraded in new content/features or not....this is and OUTRAGE!

French must be crazy
    nicely put, they masqueraded the whole thing in a whole DLC the day the patch comes so they can pay the developers in time! hahaha it is now really obivous and it makes sense! it is an outrage but hey they are not forcing us to pay it. i'm thinking if we were in the same spot if we would do the same, seeing only the "company" angle and not the "customer" angle...

tiamat4455's Avatar Member

Less Autosaves

I don't know if there is enough time for this to be put in the 1.5 patch but... Here's an idea...
    I think that 3 autosaves are more than enough. I mean... how many game-days would you need to escape from a powerful hero you just encountered and you are not ready for him?
    Not having that many save games the synchronization would take less... I guess .

Is patch 1.5 gonna fix the mouse movment problem ?. When i move the mouse the game tend to freeze but if i move the screen in game with the keyboard arrow it runs perfectly,I am the only one having this problem?
    I bought the game several days ago. I knew that when the game was release there were alot of bugs but i tought after a year they will fixe all those problemes.

Good day.

Today I've got a regular update. My game now has version 1.2.
    In DVD-case only one key to register game & no other key to use updates.
    How I can get a key to update my game(Might and magic: heroes 6)?

Originally Posted by a.svetlakov Go to original post
    Good day.
    Today I've got a regular update. My game now has version 1.2.
    In DVD-case only one key to register game & no other key to use updates.
    How I can get a key to update my game(Might and magic: heroes 6)?
    You do NOT need an extra key to UPDATE your game!
    Just run GU.EXE
    (Go into your Heroes install folder and run the GU.EXE file.)

Originally Posted by Rahmal Go to original post
    You do NOT need an extra key to UPDATE your game!
    Just run GU.EXE
    (Go into your Heroes install folder and run the GU.EXE file.)
    Thanks!

I mean this key:
    picture 1: http://zalil.ru/33537175
    picture 2: http://zalil.ru/33537178

these extra keys are for collectors/limited editions to unlock extra content already implemented in-game but locked, as extra dynasty weapons and heroes (in collectors or pre-order). This field also will be to unlock DLC content on future releases. But have nothing to do with update or patch as they are free.

Hello, Ubisoft. I've come here to help you with communication with all fans!
    Here we made a petition, where we want to gather fan's suggestions about Heroes 6! Please, say about it in Facebook, Twitter and stick this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...93#post8435393
    This is not radical petition, we're just gathering people's suggestions and proposals, because we love this game and we all want this game to be very interesting and exciting!
    Thanks for your support!

Originally Posted by lomvartus Go to original post
    these extra keys are for collectors/limited editions to unlock extra content already implemented in-game but locked, as extra dynasty weapons and heroes (in collectors or pre-order). This field also will be to unlock DLC content on future releases. But have nothing to do with update or patch as they are free.
    Thanks for explanation.

So today the patch 1.5 installed on my computer but I can no longer play my current game. I have tried at least 5 different saves to no avail. Is this a bug? Is there a way to revert back to 1.4? Cant wait to play the Pirates expansion.