Ubi_Irina's Avatar Senior Community Developer

Patch 1.5 and a puzzle game

Hello Heroes,

As communicated a few weeks ago, the patch 1.5 will be focused on Game Balancing.
    We have already given you this first insight of the changes we are going to apply for the patch 1.5:

Finally, we decided to add some other major changes, notably much-awaited compatibility of on-line and off-line saves.
    To give some details: while playing in offline mode, you’ll be able to create save games. The next time you start the game in online mode, during the boot-up of the game, all offline save games created in the previous offline session will be uploaded as online saves to the Ubisoft servers. So when you open the Load Game menu, you will have access to both your online and offline save games. This change will enable you to get your on-line saves directly on your computer and play off-line.
    So, no more stress during servers’ outage or when you don’t have Internet access! The patch 1.5 is expected to be released by mid-July.

While waiting for the release of the patch 1.5, let’s discover another change we are going to implement!

Starting on June 7 and until June 12 assemble all of the puzzle pieces hidden on official and community sites and discover what we’ve tried to hide from you!
    As soon as you get it, share it with the whole community and unlock some exclusive content!

If you succeed, I can only tell you that you’ll learn who will be back very soon in Heroes 6
    Oh, have a look at this Twitter account (here)! I would suggest you to follow him as this mysterious hero is up to something!

Some rules to follow:
    every day on June 7, 8, 9 (not 10 as it is Sunday, let’s get some rest!), 11 and 12 visit all of the community sites mentioned below as 1 new puzzle piece will be posted on each of them once a day:

- La Torre de Marfil
    - Celestial Heavens
    - ArchangelCastle
    - Heroic Corner
    - Heroes Magyar Honlap
    - Age of Heroes
    - Behemoth's Lair
    - heroworld.net
    - Acid Cave

Don’t forget to visit official channels as well! Follow us on Twitter to get some real-time tips and post your findings on Facebook or on theofficial forum.

Are you curious? Let’s get it started!

The puzzle looks like this:

Your first piece is below

More pieces will be posted tomorrow on some official channels and all the community sites (mentionned above). Try to find all of them!
    As soon as you find more pieces, share them with us!Good luck!

First!

Thank you for this patch!

Balancing is going to be awesome - I just encountered, for the very first time in my short Heroes 6 gaming time, the mass heal that everyone is talking about. Boy did my Stronghold group not know what hit them, anyone I killed was ressurected and and regneration kept much of them from dying. Oh well

YAY JULY PATCH!

It's Agreal/Realag

Originally Posted by damianjcoles Go to original post
    It's Agreal/Realag
    duh?at the end of the game raelag appears:P

Miekk4's Avatar Member
    Nice! I have to say I'm looking forward for this one. Balance between factions and magic skills are more than welcome. Nice patch notes indeed, I really hope the end results are worth waiting. Can't wait to get back in to the game.

Originally Posted by chrsdvs Go to original post
    duh?at the end of the game raelag appears:P
    Really? I thought that at the end of the game a wild snorlax appears :P

Following extensive hours in photoshop, I have pieced it together so far....

NOT bad!!! try to find some more ;-)!

Originally Posted by DarkMess1ah Go to original post
    Following extensive hours in photoshop, I have pieced it together so far....

here you go with another piece of puzzle. There are 13 all in all available on the official and fan sites.

The one day when I get capped with internet is the day I decide to do this

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... Last ►►