Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Assassin's Creed III North American Collectors / Special Edition update.

Hi Guys,

They say no news is good news, and it appears it was..

There is a special / collectors edition coming to North America, but, and it's a little but, at present, they are still finalising the bundle!

Direct from Ubi-Gabe:

'Special/Collector's Edition is coming for North America. We can, however, offer no further details at this time since we're still in the process of finalizing.

In regards to why it is taking us so long to announce what we're going to be offering, there are a couple of factors, one of which is that we know that the setting of AC3 pretty much requires that we deliver a staggeringly amazing Special Edition for North America, so we have been working very hard on meeting that expectation... that said, despite all of our extraordinarily strenuous efforts, it's extremely unlikely that anything resembling an actual Tomahawk will make it into the box. We tried our very best, but rules are rules, hehe.

But an announcement will be coming, in the hopefully very near future... and when it does, please don't hesitate to request a "roll-over" to the Special/Collector's Edition of your choice on your existing pre-order and your retailer should happily comply.'

So while it's not a list of contents and bundles, it is confirmation that you are getting an awesome package..

So please spread the word

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    QUICK! Someone tell Biomedical-Fire!

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    i will be very angry if america gets more stuff then Europe, Italians also didn't got a better special edition with ac2 and brotherhood.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Lets not start bickering over this, America has had NO special editions on this game, so please understand, that they may have items exclusive to them, just as the EU versions may have.

Serrachio's Avatar Senior Member
    "They say no news is good news..."

Seems a bit odd. They were eager enough to announce details of the European Collectors editions.

True_Assassin92's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by lothario-da-be Go to original post
    i will be very angry if america gets more stuff then Europe, Italians also didn't got a better special edition with ac2 and brotherhood.
    Lol I made the same comment in the sticky thread though

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Lets not start bickering over this, America has had NO special editions on this game, so please understand, that they may have items exclusive to them, just as the EU versions may have.
    can't you just make one that is availeble everywhere,but its ok if they get more if i can buy it here too, like the brotherhood an revelations figures.
    But if there come out things i can't get i get a very strange feeling,i can't really describe it but its really not funny to have.Its a bit like kids seeing your best friend has the best yu'gi oh cart and you got the second best but want both.

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks for the confirmation. I'm glad to hear that we are getting something and that they are taking the location into consideration so it wouldn't make too much sense to totally stiff us again on the collectors edition. I was expecting to hear about it at E3 so I feel better now.

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    that said, despite all of our extraordinarily strenuous efforts, it's extremely unlikely that anything resembling an actual Tomahawk will make it into the box. We tried our very best, but rules are rules, hehe.

glad to see the americans finally getting a CE that seems to be at the same level as the ones that were shown until now... too bad I'm brazilian and something like this would be expensive as hell for me to import.. =/

wait a minute, no tomahawk?!

Thank You Mr_Shade.

I will be more than happy to roll-over my pre-order at once comes the announcement. May i add also that, it is only right Ubi's doing this to their NA fans. Considering Ubi clearly favor more towards European countries from past uber Editions. Particularly AC1's and AC Brotherhood's. I'm not mistaken when i say this. Yes-yes i know. We buys the game and not toys. If so, then explain the biased toward NA. Explains why there were CE for most triple A titles pumps out on a regular basis. No, i don't want this to end up being lock thread. So i'll end here.

I'm just happy to see that NA will have a CE coming our way.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►