DeiussumX's Avatar Member
    The post to social networks thing would be a great addition to Rocksmith. It'd be nice to be able to upload directly from Rocksmith to YouTube without needing expensive video capture devices.

HadOne2Many's Avatar Member
    I couldn't help but notice that they used the Rock Band Logos in the trailer.

Not sure what to make of that, but I expect Harmonix may take issue with it.

Pancho X1's Avatar Senior Member
    yeah, they look a lot like the same instrument icons. I wonder if there is some collaboration with Harmonix going on there........

Funk-n-Stein's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow - yeah, either Harmonix is collaborating or Realta made a very expensive mistake.

If Harmonix was collaborating, I think that would have been made very public knowledge....

cws78's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by deiussum1 Go to original post
    The post to social networks thing would be a great addition to Rocksmith. It'd be nice to be able to upload directly from Rocksmith to YouTube without needing expensive video capture devices.
    I totally agree with you on that one!! I think that is one of the perks or features that really interest me aside from some of the great songs that band fuse has to offer straight of the disc.

Ezios_Axe's Avatar Senior Member
    Agreed. If I can change camera angles, slow down, speed up and all sorts of other crazy stuff on Halo Reach which is a 2 year old game with up to 16 people playing on multiplayer and then save that to my HD with the push of a button and then share with friends I think RS can pull that off with saving a particularly good performance of a song.

Originally Posted by HadOne2Many Go to original post
    I couldn't help but notice that they used the Rock Band Logos in the trailer.

Not sure what to make of that, but I expect Harmonix may take issue with it.
    LOL seen that when I uploaded the trailer this morning OOOPPSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Ezios, I believe games like Halo Reach that allow you to save footage from a match don't actually record any video footage, instead they record all the button inputs from players and then run those inputs through their engine to mimic the match. Not quite the same thing with Rocksmith since their are no buttons, but it would be awesome.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Also being able to directly share copy-written material would be a licensing nightmare