GeneralTrumbo's Avatar Banned

Some interviews from E3.(new stuff!)

First one is here. =)

At 3:28 or 3:29 you can see in the back what looks like the loading screen in AC3! Looks more visualized!

Here is another! Alex mentions that you can pick up muskets! I always wanted to pick up guns in an AC game!

There is turkeys in the game, he mentions in this interview!

He mentions that flintlocks take 30 seconds or so to reload, so it is inconvenient to use it a lot!

Enjoy!

Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member
    he said it was one of the four demos they will be showing!!! there will be three more

Calvarok's Avatar Senior Member
    Wowwww

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mani60Cent12 Go to original post
    he said it was one of the four demos they will be showing!!! there will be three more
    Whaaaattt?? At E3? In which interview did he say that? I can't check them all out right now, busy watching Sony's conference.

Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SixKeys Go to original post
    Whaaaattt?? At E3? In which interview did he say that? I can't check them all out right now, busy watching Sony's conference.
    The first video At 1:45 he says "today was one of the 4 demos we will be showing at E3, it was focused mostly on the frontier"

Vex_Assassin's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Mani60Cent12 Go to original post
    The first video At 1:45 he says "today was one of the 4 demos we will be showing at E3, it was focused mostly on the frontier"
    YES 4 demos!!! That's awesome! We've already seen 2, can't wait for the 2 others!

Thank you for putting all these together.  Very nice.

DavisP92's Avatar Senior Member
    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...s-creed/731114

This is another part of the 1 of 4 demos that he was talking about. It shows Connor in Boston in the rain jumping into a moving hay stack, killing a soldier, then talking and following a black lady that was being harassed by the soldier, and hiding behind cover while the lady calls another soldier and Connor pulls him around the corner and suffocates him

freddie_1897's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Pdavis3 Go to original post
    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...s-creed/731114

This is another part of the 1 of 4 demos that he was talking about. It shows Connor in Boston in the rain jumping into a moving hay stack, killing a soldier, then talking and following a black lady that was being harassed by the soldier, and hiding behind cover while the lady calls another soldier and Connor pulls him around the corner and suffocates him
    He also said we will see a longer version of that in E3, your video isn't one of the 4, it's a sneak peak at one of the 4

playassassins1's Avatar Senior Member
    If i see New York. My life is complete. And they haven't said much about NY.