Longjoneill4's Avatar Member

Gotta love how Black Widow shuts down every negative thread after Ubisoft hosed us.

Gotta love how Black Widow shuts down every negative thread after Ubisoft hosed us. Hey dude, you got a little something on your nose.

Grow up already.

Steel_Nirvana's Avatar Senior Member
    It's her job to keep people from spamming. You'll note the main E3 thread is still open, and you're free to post there if you can follow the rules. So how does 50 threads complaining about the same thing improve anything?

Oh, and if this is anyone's definition of getting hosed...just be glad what a wonderful life you have that being disappointed by a gaming company's press release is the low point. Wow.

The_Penguin222's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Longjoneill4 Go to original post
    Gotta love how Black Widow shuts down every negative thread after Ubisoft hosed us. Hey dude, you got a little something on your nose.

i will admit i was dissapointed a little bit but the excitment is building again for tomorrow now bring it on

JTCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Right on! Penguin. I would vote for that song as our secondary national anthem. (Well, maybe third after Margaritaville. . . )

Bluesman25's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Longjoneill4 Go to original post
    How exactly did Ubisoft hose us?

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    I suggest if you have an issue with how the Forums are run you send me a PM. Creating Topics like this will only get you Banned. As it has been stated the E3 Topic is still open and you can feel free to post there as long as you continue to follow the Rules.

Consider yourself warned.