Duggle-SD's Avatar Senior Member
    This thread should have been a poll, my answer is VERY!

MrKev1n's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WickedBadz Go to original post
    It just goes to show you how big the band is they are announcing....Flo Rida opened their expo....so you can only imagine what this classic rock legendary band is going to be now....they are so legendary they didn't even get announced.
    I will now lower my expectations from Van Halen/ Aerosmith/ Led Zep and just count on getting a 10 song pack of The Monkeys.

SeattleSauve's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, gotta admit I'm dissapointed. I know RS doesn't have the broad fan base that Assassin's Creed does, but it would have been nice to see at least a mention in an hour and a half. They have enough stuff to talk about with PC and bass support to put on a quick demo that would be better, and more entertaining than most of what was shown.

So much painful dialog to sit through... less talk, more rock.

Duggle-SD's Avatar Senior Member
    Legendary band will be the Partridge Family.

armin1021's Avatar Member
    hmm monkeys, partridge family only missing the brady bunch. Crappy 70s tv pack yeah!

I rushed home worrying I was going to miss a big deal. I got a turd sandwich instead. Thanks Ubisoft. I thought some of those games looked cool. But because of the press conference bait and switch, I will wait and get them USED.

mbarsott's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SeattleSauve Go to original post
    I know RS doesn't have the broad fan base that Assassin's Creed does
    Rocksmith does not have a broad fan base because there is no marketing about it. If I go to Teodoro Sampaio, a street with many dozens of instrument stores and luthiers on both sides of the street, where every other person on the street carries a gig bag, and you ask a hundred people what they think about Rocksmith, 101 will say "Rock what?"

Im at the e3 and I heard that the next DLC it's going to be a 20 song pack from the Black Keys. It's confirmed guys

(I'm just kidding )

mbarsott's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by smkyzor Go to original post
    Im at the e3 and I heard that the next DLC it's going to be a 20 song pack from the Black Keys. It's confirmed guys
    Soooo legendary! Their sound is cool, but I never heard about them before RS. And I breath rock for more than 30 years, since I started playing guitar.

Edit.. just saw the I'm kidding thing. I guess I'm so p.i.s.s.e.d I can't even read right.

Originally Posted by smkyzor Go to original post
    im at the e3 and i heard that the next dlc it's going to be a 20 song pack from the black keys. It's confirmed guys
    rofl