There should be an Assasins Creed Movie !!!

please post your ideas on weather or ont you agree or you just think it a stupid idea I really dont care if you think its stupid I just wanna hear other peoples opinion

lukaszep's Avatar Senior Member
    Well good news! They're making one. There have been no announcements for a long time, but we know there is officially one in development. But that's all we know.
    It won't be based around any of the games though (at least that's what they said initially) which I think is definitely the right thing to do. Any movie that tries to recreate a game always fails.

BeCk41's Avatar Senior Member
    Not to rain on your parade, but I really don't think there should be an assassins creed movie. For one thing, the movie industry ALWAYS seems to leave almost half of the main storyline out of pictures we see. For a lot of people if the right actors/actresses are not carefully selected it could ruin the entire movie making you hate it even more... *cough* Tomb Raider *uncough* But it seems that people who haven't played the games first love it more than fans of the games. I guess we expect too much and have higher expectations for our beloved series.

zerocooll21's Avatar Senior Member
    Sony already bought the rights and its been said UBI will have a majority of control (which is a good thing).

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by BeCk41 Go to original post
    Not to rain on your parade, but I really don't think there should be an assassins creed movie. For one thing, the movie industry ALWAYS seems to leave almost half of the main storyline out of pictures we see. For a lot of people if the right actors/actresses are not carefully selected it could *****er the entire movie making you hate it even more... *cough* Tomb Raider *uncough*
    Do not worry regarding that
    Ubisoft has a contract that "enraged" the entire Hollywood scene. This contract gives Ubisoft complete and full control over the Project..