Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member

AC:R first level and last level question *Spoiler

I do not think this has been mention on the forums thus far, but does anyone know what it says on the door that is leading to Altair's library....you know the one with Arabic writing on it then it has the Assassins insignia on it ?

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by Acrimonious_Nin Go to original post
    I do not think this has been mention on the forums thus far, but does anyone know what it says on the door that is leading to Altair's library....you know the one with Arabic writing on it then it has the Assassins insignia on it ?
    It has been brought up before, just not with its own thread
    It translates to "Do not spill blood of an Innocent" "Hide in plain sight" "we are the ones who trusted you" "Do not betray us"

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    It translates to "Do not spill blood of an Innocent" "Hide in plain sight" "we are the ones who trusted you" "Do not betray us"
    Interesting that the first two quotes are in the Assassin's Creed but the last two aren't. I guess they're messages from TWCB.

I forgot the creed as well, its there..
    "Nothing is absolute and everything is possible"

Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member
    The last phrase does sound like it came from some authority. Is this ever addressed in ''The Secret Crusade'' ? man this makes me want to see how this ends in AC3 even more so than before D:

to me the last two sounds like it would come from TWCB. They are trusting the Assassin's with the saving of the world. They don't want to see it end. Also(though not confirmed) I think TWCB want to return to the world and only that can occur if the world survives.

Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member
    How do you figure they'd return to the world?

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    The last two are just a rephrasing of "Do not compromise the brotherhood", the third tenet of the creed.

Originally Posted by SixKeys Go to original post
    The last two are just a rephrasing of "Do not compromise the brotherhood", the third tenet of the creed.
    Perhaps, though the context leads me to believe other wise. I may be over thinking, but hey.. what`s this place for, right ?