There's a rumor that primus will be the main band in bass version.

Originally Posted by Evil_Pervert Go to original post
    There's a rumor that primus will be the main band in bass version.

No offense, but i don't see how that could be! Primus is known for the guitar riffs not bass. Now Korn, or Tool i could see! The bass riffs in their tracks are almost as complicated as lead guitar(not quite of course). Crossing my fingers for Tool!

Originally Posted by jck_218 Go to original post
    No offense, but i don't see how that could be! Primus is known for the guitar riffs not bass. Now Korn, or Tool i could see! The bass riffs in their tracks are almost as complicated as lead guitar(not quite of course). Crossing my fingers for Tool!
    Primus' frontman, Les Claypool, is one of the more prolific bassists out there. I'm pretty sure they're known for his bass playing.

Originally Posted by DreamAwake Go to original post
    I'll be there!!! I hope I made the cut for promotional video. It would be so cool to see myself on the big screen with a guitar in my hands.
    That would be awesome! I am extremely jealous...

As much as I would loooooove to see Tool, I'd have to say that Primus is definitely known (maybe only in part) by their bass work.

Justin Chancellor from Tool really does lay down some of the most complex bass stuff I've heard. I would put him up there with Les Claypool and Victor Wooten. Primus' guitar stuff is pretty crazy as well. Ler has a really weird style.

Originally Posted by DreamAwake Go to original post
    I'll be there!!! I hope I made the cut for promotional video. It would be so cool to see myself on the big screen with a guitar in my hands.

But aside from that..

Classic rock DLC
    Bass support

Could we be optimistic and expect anything else?! Maybe we will know all 3 DLC songs a little earlier than usual.

Hey Dreamawake, let's see your video submission. I've posted mine here in another thread.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...sion-final-cut

Did you get a message about a release form and if so have you recieved said form or even heard back from Rocksmith.
    I got a message requesting contact info and then have not heard back.

lolwut...Primus is definitely mostly known for Les Claypool. Most people probably couldn't even name their guitar player.

Now if the bassists want some songs to make them cry, throw some Primus, Rush, Dream Theater or Victor Wooten on there.

And am I the only one hoping for the announcement of Rocksmith 2?

Originally Posted by Bandin03 Go to original post

And am I the only one hoping for the announcement of Rocksmith 2?
    Huh? Why would any company announce the sequel to a game that is a.) Only just now releasing in the EU , b.) Getting ready to drop the most anticipated US update since release (Bass Add-On) and c.) Prepping what the game's producer is hailing as a MAJOR announcement for DLC??? That would be sabotaging your own profitability...

Dizzyg12's Avatar Senior Member

Tool? Lmao...lthey don't even let their songs on iTunes. Keep praying.....never gonna happen.