Marauder359's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by KinchBlade Go to original post
    And finally, teasing is for schoolkids. I think the Queen thing backfired badly. I realise I'm in the minority on this one though.

And finally, finally, not even a jeer for my Julius Ceasar quip? Tough crowd
    I laughed, but we seem to be the only ones who appreciate "Roman Humor" lol

As for Queen, yeah, that was a debacle, I think. I like Queen, I'll get a bunch of their stuff, but in the future, Ubisoft needs to understand that when they say things like they did, particularly suggesting that it was in some way epic, made us think it actually was... You know, that it was actually someone who was an impressive "get"... someone who hadn't been in music games before. Queen is a ***** of a band when it comes to licensing. The bigger surprise wasn't that Queen was being included, but that Queen wasn't included from the start. So, all the hype did was build people up to be deflated... not because Queen sucks, per se, as I said, I like them... but they're not worth the hype Ubisoft was heaping on them. So, they turned what would've been pretty exciting DLC into a letdown by the nature of it.... They really need better PR folks than this lot from 1973.

Originally Posted by jck_218 Go to original post
    No offense, but i don't see how that could be! Primus is known for the guitar riffs not bass. Now Korn, or Tool i could see! The bass riffs in their tracks are almost as complicated as lead guitar(not quite of course). Crossing my fingers for Tool!
    How the **** did you actually come up with Primus are not known for their Bass Riffs? being as front man Les Claypool is the driving force with ultimate bass riffs this has to be the most ****ing ******ed post i have ever seen. Ler who plays Guitar has some ****ing mean riffs but Les is the driving force and without that bass its ****ing nothing. Go back to ****ing bed you idiot!

KinchBlade's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DrWolfenstein82 Go to original post
    How the **** did you actually come up with Primus are not known for their Bass Riffs? being as front man Les Claypool is the driving force with ultimate bass riffs this has to be the most ****ing ******ed post i have ever seen. Ler who plays Guitar has some ****ing mean riffs but Les is the driving force and without that bass its ****ing nothing. Go back to ****ing bed you idiot!
    LOL, energetic 1st post. Welcome to the forum.
    Rather old thread though.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    old thread .... about last years E3 .... closing.