Marauder359's Avatar Banned
    Pink Floyd and Tool? Jesus... were you the same folks that were trying to pass Oasis off as the Beatles 15 years ago?

My generation's Pink Floyd is Pink Floyd.

DreamAwake's Avatar Banned
    well guys the E3 floor opens today and i'm just about to leave. My dad told me to be ready by 9 am, and all of us are here almost packed and ready to go.

Today I set my standards to be happy with just visiting the rocksmith booth and telling the devs how the game has affected me. I hope to at least achieve that today in the chaos of the crowd.

Wish me luck! my anxiety will need it. Today is a big day!!

jmk1999's Avatar Moderator
    hmm... i can certainly see the similarities in the concept of tool and pink floyd, but no, they're not the same.

btw, if i owned rockband, i'd totally download tool dlc... they're probably my favorite modern rock band... well, them and cky.

This video was just posted by Rocksmithgame

Nice. I wonder if there will be more information other than the bass? (I had no audio so I couldn't hear what was being said)

Thought this was interesting...

https://twitter.com/crossieRS/status/209457701007269888
    Paul Cross ‏@crossieRS
    Led zeppelin signed guitar at the auction alongside Beatles, blur and Clapton. Best of British http://pic.twitter.com/McORKEjH

So the question is (which I haven't gotten a reply back on my tweet).... Blur and Clapton are both signed artists, with existing songs/DLC.

So if Blur and EC are signed... does this mean that there is a working relationship between RS and Zep and/or Beatles in the works?

Enquiring minds want to know..

So now that we know it's Queen for sure, and the Bass DLC will be out in September, you think any more announcements are coming?

mbarsott's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by rurbaniak Go to original post
    So now that we know it's Queen for sure, and the Bass DLC will be out in September, you think any more announcements are coming?
    Possibly PC version... and I guess that's it. I think it is good enough, I did not expect much more than that and wider spread of the word.

ekffazr's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by rurbaniak Go to original post
    So now that we know it's Queen for sure, and the Bass DLC will be out in September
    guess I can be just be 50% happy and be happy about it

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Marauder359 Go to original post
    Pink Floyd and Tool? Jesus... were you the same folks that were trying to pass Oasis off as the Beatles 15 years ago?
    No.