🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    If you are trying to insult others tastes in music I suggest you stop now. Just because you don't like some of the DLC does not mean others don't so please be respectful unless you want to face further consequences. Please also use the Edit button instead of double and triple posting.

@Everyone-
    Unfortunately things do change at the last minute and there may have been time restrictions, confusion, etc that kept it from being featured in this Conference. I'm sorry if you feel your time was wasted but as soon as I have more info I'll let you know.
    Odd, 10,000 other post on hating music and you single me out...odd.....sometimes I'm pretty sure you're defending the troll who stalks me on here and facebook, as a matter of fact I'm certain of it.

cws78's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Steel_Nirvana Go to original post
    RS is doing well, but given some of the games in Ubi's portfolio, I'm guessing it's not one of their heavy hitters. Not that I think they're running it poorly, but certainly not top priority in terms of income or fan base.
    I can totally agree with you on that one. Rocksmith is bada$$, but most gamers are looking at E3 for ACIII, and other big games that gamers have been waiting for. But look on the bright side if there was this many people upset that there was not an announcement made today, than that totally means that the music game genre is BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!!!!!!!! YEAH!!

P.S. Give us something cool and worthwhile UBISOFT!!! no pressure

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WickedBadz Go to original post
    Odd, 10,000 other post on hating music and you single me out...odd.....sometimes I'm pretty sure you're defending the troll who stalks me on here and facebook, as a matter of fact I'm certain of it.
    Look to your post history for the night is dark and full of terrors

Steel_Nirvana's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi guys, there was some confusion as to Rocksmith news at E3 - we found out late that our announcements would be on Tuesday, not today at the press conference. Thanks for your understanding and continued support, we can't wait for tomorrow's announcements!

This just went out via FB from RS.

DreamAwake's Avatar Banned

yes !! yes!! yes!!!!

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    I wouldn't be so certain. There were quite a few members that felt singled out for actually liking last weeks DLC & your statement just insults them. I suggest if you have any further issues you take it up with me on PM.

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    Look to your post history for the night is dark and full of terrors
    That is quite enough unless you would like to go on vacation as well.

Now back to the Topic. We are super stoked to bring you information so be on the lookout TOMORROW!!!!

Edit: post sniped by Black_Widow9 and her infallible spidey-sense!
    I do try to alert the Team as soon as possible. I'm kind of on the inside.

really, I dont see it the facebook page. they must be blocking asia again for updates.

I'm only hoping they announce Pink Floyd rocksmith, you know? A band that might actually sell? I doubt many people listen to tool, I mean sure they have millions of fans but when it comes to selling video games one million fans isn't much. Now being realistic, pink Floyd has many more fans than tool and will appeal to people more. Maye Dlc of both bands would be fine.

So are you guys gonna be in the main exhibit hall this E3? Or outside?

Well you figure, the top 5 legendary classic rock bands are, queen, the beatles, led zeppelin, pink floyd and the rolling stones....the stones are in the game so it isn't them, led zeppelin wants a fortune and would have been a huge announcement and been announced for the world to see, so it isn't them....pink floyd doesn't allow their music rights to anyone....isn't them....Sony owns the beatles rights and won't allow their songs on Xbox360 anymore, it's why there will never be anymore content for the beatles game. so it isn't them....all is left is...Queen.
    No, pink Floyd only didn't want their songs on rockband because they thought it would stop people from learning actual instruments. I'm sure they were asked about this before and since rocksmith uses an actual guitar I wouldn't be surprised if they allowed it.