or just british in general witch can also mean beatles

Maybe the grateful dead

Esdel's Avatar Member
    No news IS the news. They have nothing to say about RS. They haven't figured out the crash problem, so they going to introduce it to Europe. There is no Bass functionality coming and the legendary band doesn't exist yet, so they can't tell us who it is until we figure it out.

Originally Posted by Esdel Go to original post
    No news IS the news. They have nothing to say about RS. They haven't figured out the crash problem, so they going to introduce it to Europe. There is no Bass functionality coming and the legendary band doesn't exist yet, so they can't tell us who it is until we figure it out.
    They can tell us but won't because they're embarassed. They won't reveal this so called legendary band until E3 is over.

It's got to be QUEEN

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    The Queen is having a little rock concert maybe you've heard about it?

McCartney solo perhaps.

crispyfunk's Avatar Senior Member
    But,...... i spent all that time to learn about a legendary band and alls i learned was that girls can have wood too, RATZ!!! i want new RS news

Originally Posted by Dom688 Go to original post
    It's got to be QUEEN
    Well you figure, the top 5 legendary classic rock bands are, queen, the beatles, led zeppelin, pink floyd and the rolling stones....the stones are in the game so it isn't them, led zeppelin wants a fortune and would have been a huge announcement and been announced for the world to see, so it isn't them....pink floyd doesn't allow their music rights to anyone....isn't them....Sony owns the beatles rights and won't allow their songs on Xbox360 anymore, it's why there will never be anymore content for the beatles game. so it isn't them....all is left is...Queen.