rupok2's Avatar Member
    I was satisfied with the story of altair and ezio but Ubisoft said that they would wrap up the story in this game, meaning there wouldn't be clifhangers related to altair, ezio, and desmonds story anymore. They said the next game AC3 would be desmond looking for the temples, and using another Assassin memory for that.

This game felt so lacking in story, we know nothing at all with the main storyline, why was lucy killed, what will happen with the temple business and the ones who came before. You can see the desmond journey trailer and half the stuff wasn't even in the game.

I think Ubisoft rushed this game out and didn't have time to put in alot of things. This game degraded from brotherhood and AC2 in terms of quality, there are no mystery collectables like we had in ac2 and acb, and the gameplay is so similar that its laughable, its brotherhood with bombs thats it. This is what happens when u rush a game in 1 year. I think they didn't finish the game and had to cut major plot points to release revelations.

MaKaVeLiTL's Avatar Banned
    Was dissapointed with Subject 16 too, if I was Desmond I'd be asking him what those cryptic messages he talked about meant, instead he was just there for Desmond to talk to basically. They revealed nothing more about Desmond apart from those crappy 1st person memories and as you said, the reason why Lucy was killed.

There isn't any.

Sarari's Avatar Banned
    I was partially disappointed in the Desmond missions. I didn't enjoy the first 2 of his, but then I got kinda used to it. My favorite one was the last, where in the end he enters the abstergo lab where he was in the first game. I got chills down my spine for like 1 min straight. I was just completely amazed and surprised that they actually added that to the end.

And I do think Desmond should've asked 16 about a lot of things, such as the cryptic messages. Why did he do it? And maybe go more in depth with him and ask him what it was like to with abstergo.

Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member
    At that... why the hell do we only get to talk to S16 four/five times? All that suspense... and for what? And what the hell was all that crap he was talking about in the last game?

Originally posted by rupok2:
    I was satisfied with the story of altair and ezio but Ubisoft said that they would wrap up the story in this game, meaning there wouldn't be clifhangers related to altair, ezio, and desmonds story anymore. They said the next game AC3 would be desmond looking for the temples, and using another Assassin memory for that.

This game felt so lacking in story, we know nothing at all with the main storyline, why was lucy killed, what will happen with the temple business and the ones who came before. You can see the desmond journey trailer and half the stuff wasn't even in the game.

I think Ubisoft rushed this game out and didn't have time to put in alot of things. This game degraded from brotherhood and AC2 in terms of quality, there are no mystery collectables like we had in ac2 and acb, and the gameplay is so similar that its laughable, its brotherhood with bombs thats it. This is what happens when u rush a game in 1 year. I think they didn't finish the game and had to cut major plot points to release revelations.
    They didn't cut much of anything. Most of the questions were answered in the beginning.

I will admit that I was disappointed with Revelations as well. I love the game in general, but most of the things we already knew.

Originally posted by Sarari:
    I was partially disappointed in the Desmond missions. I didn't enjoy the first 2 of his, but then I got kinda used to it. My favorite one was the last, where in the end he enters the abstergo lab where he was in the first game. I got chills down my spine for like 1 min straight. I was just completely amazed and surprised that they actually added that to the end.

And I do think Desmond should've asked 16 about a lot of things, such as the cryptic messages. Why did he do it? And maybe go more in depth with him and ask him what it was like to with abstergo.
    Yeah, that memory of him entering Abstergo was awesome.

rupok2's Avatar Member
    Tbh if they answered why lucy was killed I would have ignored the other missing stuff. It seems like rebecca, shawn and rest of assassins completely ignored the subject when Desmond woke up. In the journey trailer, there was a part where u had symbols on the wall and it said something about why lucy was killed.

DavisP92's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by MaKaVeLiTL:
    Was dissapointed with Subject 16 too, if I was Desmond I'd be asking him what those cryptic messages he talked about meant, instead he was just there for Desmond to talk to basically. They revealed nothing more about Desmond apart from those crappy 1st person memories and as you said, the reason why Lucy was killed.
    yea Desmond didn't even ask about the message about not trusting "her". but subject sixteen went out like a boss

ElDoucherino's Avatar Member
    The reason why Desmonds story was not unravelled is the up coming third installation. Why the hell would they give away all the memories now and make AC3 empty in narrative? And the reason why Sixteen didn't say so much was becasue, if you followed the story, that (spoiler) he was busy distracting the animus so it couldn't delete Desmond.

I bet there will be more subject 16 conversation in AC3, almost certain...he is to important to the universe.