HaSoOoN-MHD's Avatar Banned
    ''Accessibility'' generally means that any player can pick it up and play it perfectly fine, not require experience, basically.
    Kinda like AC, difficulty in that game is nonexistant.
    I, being a guy that finished NG on the highest difficulty, and even DMC on the highest difficulty *Hours...HOURS OF MY LIFE! @___@ on both games* it is sort of hard for me to find a difficult game, tho I appreciate any game that tries being difficult, it is not the games fault, really.
    I wonder if this supposed new PoP is a ''X,X,X YAY! YOU FINISHED THE GAME!'' or a game that has varying difficulties.

jmk1999's Avatar Moderator
    i'm not a huge fan of extremely difficult games. i usually play on normal (though i beat all difficulties on T2T)... oh, and when i play mass effect or dragon age, i play on casual. though to be fair, i DID beat ninja gaiden and that was something. also beat NG Sigma... though i didn't beat the "sisters" battle... yeah... that one sucked.

Gi1t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by HaSoOoN-MHD Go to original post
    ''Accessibility'' generally means that any player can pick it up and play it perfectly fine, not require experience, basically.
    Kinda like AC, difficulty in that game is nonexistant.
    I, being a guy that finished NG on the highest difficulty, and even DMC on the highest difficulty *Hours...HOURS OF MY LIFE! @___@ on both games* it is sort of hard for me to find a difficult game, tho I appreciate any game that tries being difficult, it is not the games fault, really.
    I wonder if this supposed new PoP is a ''X,X,X YAY! YOU FINISHED THE GAME!'' or a game that has varying difficulties.
    I consider Ninja Gaiden Black to be very accesssible, but very challenging. It throws all these healing items at you, says you're free to save as much as you want, lets you wander around and buy MORE items if you feel like you're still unprepared, but it's still a challenge. I guess game devs see accessible differently. For me it's about making players realize they can do this if they try rather than trying to frustrate them so only the completionists will see everything they have to offer.

i'm not a huge fan of extremely difficult games. i usually play on normal (though i beat all difficulties on T2T)... oh, and when i play mass effect or dragon age, i play on casual. though to be fair, i DID beat ninja gaiden and that was something. also beat NG Sigma... though i didn't beat the "sisters" battle... yeah... that one sucked.
    I tend to only like higher difficulty settings if they have enough new material to keep me interested too. If it's just the same old thing, but with more damage, what's the difference between that and playing on normal and being really picky? It's just kind of annoying. Ninja Gaiden Black was one of the few games I've played where the higher difficulties had more to offer than just more damage. You fought tougher enemies earlier in the game, new enemies, and they also moved faster and fought smarter. That's what kep me interested all the way through Master Ninja. (DMC4 Was a bit more sparse, but it had a couple minor additions.) Stuff like that make the higher difficulty settings feel like thay have a point. (This is especially true in RPGS where you can just make yourself stronger, so what's the point?)

Oh, you mean Ishtaros and Nicchae at the same time? XD Source of many spectacular ways to die.

AC is not difficult but at least you have to use difrent bouton in the same time
    in pop08 the difficulty was very easy and you have only to push one bouton to do an action and that make it much easier and that is the only point i hated in this game
    ninja gaiden and DMC are relly difficult who love difficulty will be served ( DMC in easy mode is playble for me not like ninja gaiden 2 wihich was difficult and i don't know how it is in the other mode )
    personaly i like difficulty like in the T2T ( game is enjoyment not torture )

Grafferu's Avatar Senior Member
    I always wondered why POP 08 didn't have difficulty levels

Edit: The quick reply box is back and the image code's gone ! yay

Originally Posted by Grafferu Go to original post
    I always wondered why POP 08 didn't have difficulty levels

Edit: The quick reply box is back and the image code's gone ! yay
    I thought it was a problem with my option
    that's better cause i hate those image code's

jmk1999's Avatar Moderator
    yeah, as i said in another thread, it's because there's been an overwhelming influx of spamming... sorry about the captcha stuff. i believe they're trying to figure out a better way to block the spammers... they've been pretty relentless. my mailbox hates the forums right now.

looks like were gonna be on a v5 forum soon

Originally Posted by ScreamKing09 Go to original post
    So it would seem^^
    Maybe that'll make them listen...

Live long and prosper,
    Sarah

Originally Posted by ScreamKing09 Go to original post

and, looks like some guys are already anticipating for it... who will be the lucky person to open the 5th installment of this epic thread...? we are about to find out.... SOON....