Originally Posted by HaSoOoN-MHD Go to original post
    I love me my AC, but keep PoP well....PoP.
    Dont rape it from its identity.
    Everyone understands that except the folks at ubi And you obviously haven't seen mine and others' reply in that regard then, they have mostly been filled with asterisks

HaSoOoN-MHD's Avatar Banned
    I mean, you can have both franchises do their own thing, no need too make one more like the other.

Grafferu's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sarah_Fraser Go to original post
    Maybe they even do that intentionally...
    They're messing with our heads like Ahriman

@ HaSoOoN-MHD
    Couldn't agree more, Ubi should preserve the essence of POP and keep the magical feeling, while they can go ahead and make AC super realistic.

Originally Posted by HaSoOoN-MHD Go to original post
    I mean, you can have both franchises do their own thing, no need too make one more like the other.
    I know mate, its just that someone needs to tell ubi about it because they are the only ones who doesn't feel that way.

Its funny how they always keep having these little nervous breakdowns when it comes to POP after 08

Gi1t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by VibesM Go to original post
    I know mate, its just that someone needs to tell ubi about it because they are the only ones who doesn't feel that way.

Its funny how they always keep having these little nervous breakdowns when it comes to POP after 08
    They can always just make the sequel and act like they knew what they were doing to begin with.

DinoSteve1's Avatar Senior Member
    So no new info from comic con?

Originally Posted by Gi1t Go to original post
    They can always just make the sequel and act like they knew what they were doing to begin with.
    The problem is that They didn't even said anything official about the sequel

I remember Kirby's Return to dream land was originally announced for GameCube but after several delays It was shifted to Wii
    But again after several delays It was CANCELLED and replaced by Kirby's Epic Yarn ( Which was very successful )
    Then after almost two years It was re-announced again and finally got released ( It was successful despite getting low scores from critics )
    Now , If They really replaced the sequel with another reboot , Do you think that They will return for It after releasing the reboot ?

Originally Posted by MystWarrior2010 Go to original post
    Now , If They really replaced the sequel with another reboot , Do you think that They will return for It after releasing the reboot ?
    Fat chance. Ubi have proved that they don't really care for the fans. We won't ever get the sequel if this is a reboot because if its successful they'd have found their new cash cow and then they'd milk it to death. I fear we will turn into the new generation KB freaks, with of course a different title

If it doesn't proves to be successful then well, you've seen what's been happening in the past few years.

Gi1t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by VibesM Go to original post
    If it doesn't proves to be successful then well, you've seen what's been happening in the past few years.
    That's the really sad thing. Even if they make a new reboot and it fails, I doubt they'll have learned their lesson and they'll probably do nothing for several years, then come out with another attempted reboot. XD

And we already ARE the new KB fans. Despite the obvious differences, there are a lot of key parallels between our groups; the main one being that I doubt 2008 fans will let them hear the end of this. Ever. These threads here will probably never die.

In fact, this may end up being a catalyst for a new sense of unity in the overall fanbase. ANY Sands of Time fans who gennuinely expected more wil feel the same as we do, not only the KB fans. Who knows? The supposed new one might turn into yet another story fragment that will in turn produce new group of slighted fans. After enough time passes, the differences in the games may cease to matter in the face of the general trend. XD Odd sort of irony huh?

HaSoOoN-MHD's Avatar Banned
    I think the reason is insecurity.
    Let us be honest, what does Ubi have going for them?
    Nothing. N/A...
    Other than AC. They are so insecure about doing anything else.