Sourismiquette's Avatar Rabbids Invasion Team

Old maintenance posts

Hello everyone,

Due to unexpected issues during the maintenance, we had to postponed the new version of the game. We are working to add the new features online as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
    Souris

DevilsNight2011's Avatar Junior Member
    As a result of the Maintenance that went down yesterday every time I went to play and spend more than an hour on it it kept reloading and I'd lose all cash as well as some TP's spent. Also everything I had done in the game had been reset like I hadn't done any of it ( eg. redesigned my farm)

I am looking very forward to when the game comes out of Beta Form and love it so far, but would like to see this matter dealt with if you could please & thank you :-)

Here's my Facebook URL:
    http://www.facebook.com/CharlesTaylor.78

Originally Posted by DevilsNight2011 Go to original post
    As a result of the Maintenance that went down yesterday every time I went to play and spend more than an hour on it it kept reloading and I'd lose all cash as well as some TP's spent. Also everything I had done in the game had been reset like I hadn't done any of it ( eg. redesigned my farm)

I am looking very forward to when the game comes out of Beta Form and love it so far, but would like to see this matter dealt with if you could please & thank you :-)

Here's my Facebook URL:
    http://www.facebook.com/CharlesTaylor.78
    Hello DevilsNight2011,

We have sent your information to our developers. As soon as we get an answer concerning your problem we will post it here.

Our developer team is currently working very hard on fixing multiple issues and preparing the new version of the game.

We hope that these bugs will be fixed very soon!

Thank you very much for your patience!

Happened to me too. I don't think it's right to allow use of facebook credits on a beta. It's real money that I'm spending, and real money that is disappearing every time I hit a bug.

is sumthing goin with the game like hot fix/maintenance cuz, everytime i try to play it keep sayin we lost contact and have to reload, i clear my cache and all and still takes forever tryin to load up but in the end it all say error loadin/lost contact

Originally Posted by autumntear Go to original post
    is sumthing goin with the game like hot fix/maintenance cuz, everytime i try to play it keep sayin we lost contact and have to reload, i clear my cache and all and still takes forever tryin to load up but in the end it all say error loadin/lost contact
    The game is currently under maintenance.

Thanks for your patience and comprehension!

Hello everyone,

We are currently performing a game maintenance. We will inform you as soon as we have more information.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
    Souris

Hey all,

The game is now back online!

Thanks for your patience,
    Souris

Xhane's Avatar Player Experience Manager

Old maintenance posts

Old maintenance posts list

can i plz ask about while the game is down will u be putting on crop protection as im going to loose mine and they take long enough to grow as it is, tyvm love the game and cant stop playing it, just wish i had more neighbour's as none of my friends play this. is there a thread where we can look for neighbours plz

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►