No seriously... hurry up please!!

TPheadRaBBiD's Avatar Junior Member

it's the 18th now... the game is still not loading for me

Bwaah! the game isn't loading for me. I keep getting some copyright information flash on the screen then my entire screen (besides the FB header) goes blank. This repeats over and over again. My son suggested it was due to the latest Chrome update but I wanted to know for sure. Any ideas why this is happening?
    Thanks,
    TPheadRabbid
    (kim)

Originally Posted by TPheadRaBBiD Go to original post
    Bwaah! the game isn't loading for me. I keep getting some copyright information flash on the screen then my entire screen (besides the FB header) goes blank. This repeats over and over again. My son suggested it was due to the latest Chrome update but I wanted to know for sure. Any ideas why this is happening?
    Thanks,
    TPheadRabbid
    (kim)
    Do you still have the problem now?

I suggest that you try cleaning your browser's cache.

Here's how to do it with Chrome: http://www.technipages.com/google-ch...ear-cache.html

Then restart your computer and try re-connecting to the game.

If it happens again, I would suggest to maybe try with a different browser like Firefox to see if the problem is related to your browser.

Please let us know how it turns out.

Thanks you!

I assume this wont affect crops, apart from having to be here in approx 2hrs? Tad frustrating when they are timed to your online time to 'ripen'

I love this game but i need neighbours because I need gain more cash. Plesae add me.
    https://www.facebook.com/yolimuerte?ref=tn_tnmn

Bwaaaaaahhh!!!

BWAAAAAHHH!!! How much longer!?!?!?!?!?!? It's 10:20 EST and im not sure how to convert that to paris time... BWAAAAAHHH!!!

Puchaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Arreglenlo Luegoooo Poo PORFAAA :G QUE ME ENCANTA ESTE JUEEEEEEEEEEEEGO

apurenceeeeeeee pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Apurense

apurense que es mi adiccion ;