So...where's the **** fix for the income issue?

It's been 6+ months now. We were told they were aware of the issue back in November. So why hasn't this been f***ing patched?! Yea, I mad bro. My favorite part of playing the recent AC games has been ruined. I won't be buying 3 if this is the kind of quality I can look forward to.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Calm down. AC3 will be completely different, we won't even be buying houses in AC3 so you need not worry about that.

As for the issue, I don't even know what issue you're talking about. It's not worth getting this mad over.

I'm not getting any **** money, that's what the problem is. It kind of kills half the crap you can do in the game.

Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member
    Patience AC3 is a much better deal.

Why should the OP have patience for AC3 when he's mad that the product he's already paid for is broken in a way that really upsets him? AC3 will likely be a much higher quality release with fewer major bugs, but that doesn't excuse Revelations having some very major bugs, especially when it costs the same amount of money as AC3 will.

I'm still really upset about the music bug in the game, but I highly doubt it or the income glitch will ever get fixed at this point. The community managers heard our complaints, but management decided it wasn't worth the money it would cost to fix the bugs, test them thoroughly, and then pay Microsoft and Sony to host the patch. I really can't blame them either. They already have our money and already sold millions of copies of Revelations, so why should they spend money to fix its issues when it likely won't make them much money in return? Sadness of reality I'm afraid.

Patches cost at least $25.000 to a developer. Its easy to cry about a single gameplay element but understand there is a cost associated with each patch. This is the reason I do not cry about patches ever.

Jamison_J_B's Avatar Member
    I can completely understand where the OP is coming from. I have been playing games (everyday vs. casually) since 1985. Back then, there was no world wide web for publishers to post their patches to, and if you owned a console, the code was 100% checked (for the most part) extremely well for debugging. Now granted, code nowadays is alot more complex (whether it be engine, shell or program files), but the same principle applies. Publishers will continue to push half-baked code onto their customers, until people let them know that that b.s. won't fly, and pronounce that idea via the wallets. Now, suffice it to say, that will probably never happen.

Aren't people getting tired of broken games? Everyone knows they've played atleast one in their lifetime. I guess I just come from a different age when software worked.

To OP, learn the lesson. When venturing out to purchase a new game: read reviews, ask people who have played the game, etc. Before making your next purchase. More power to you.

Worse yet, ACR is THE game where stuff costs the most to buy. I cant synch with Project Leagacy like in Brotherhood to get LOTS of cash back and the broken banks only give income every 2 hours.

How do you break something that wasent broken in the previous game? And then NOT fix it?

ACR has no real way to make money. You cant play TD, I have looted all the chests, I keep sending out my Assasains, I have 100% synch on the memory but I STILL need about 1 million cash to buy all the monuments and the last ridiculously expensive Cappadocia books.

I have bought everything in AC2 and ACB on 2 profiles each. But for ACR its just not reasonable for me to spend days, grininding for something that is pointless.

Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by xOMGITSJASONx Go to original post
    Patches cost at least $25.000 to a developer. Its easy to cry about a single gameplay element but understand there is a cost associated with each patch. This is the reason I do not cry about patches ever.
    ^ This

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    If a lack of money is as game-breaking as you're implying, you can't have progressed that far into the story. Have you thought of starting the game again with a fresh install?