Stuck on The Sentinel Part 1

I'm stuck on Memory 2, Sequence 3, The Sentinel. The walk through said that the Apprentice will be waiting in the Assassin's den but there isn't anyone in any of the assassin's den. I first thought that I might of missed something from Memory 1, The Prisoner. Can anyone tell me the specific details of the end of Memory 1, The Prisoner, and Memory 2, The Sentinel Part 1?

GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    look it up on youtube instead of a written walkthrough

Serrachio's Avatar Senior Member
    For all of the other Master Assassin Missions, the recruits you've trained show up at the Assassin Dens.

Seeing as "The Sentinel, Part 1" mission is part of the main storyline though, it'd show up as just the regular exc.lamation mark.

Well I can't use youtube here in China. I think maybe I missed something from The Prisoner, I wasn't really paying attention after I freed the prisoner so I don't know what he said. Then some Templar spy attacked me so I was even more clueless in what I was doing. Can you tell me what happens after I free the prisoner?

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    If I remember right, the prisoner you free tells you he/she was just a decoy meant to lure you away from your target who has launched an attack on the other assassins. Just check the map and there should be a mission marker pointing you towards where you have to go.

banolan's Avatar Member
    You have to be in the den in Northeast Galata and assign a assassin to that den before you can start that memory. Once you have assined a assassin he should just show up in the den.

Edit: I should also point out that you interact with the table in the back of the den to assign a assassin to the den.

I did not get