1. #1

    Still no NA Collectors Edition...

    What the hell Ubi? Do you have any intention on letting us know if there is gonna be a Collectors Edition for NA or not? Take my money please and quit being stupid.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,515
    Don't get your knickers in a twist. There are still 7 months until release.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    Don't get your knickers in a twist. There are still 7 months until release.
    Easy for you to say the have already announced a CE for your territory.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,515
    Originally Posted by jvdarula Go to original post
    Easy for you to say the have already announced a CE for your territory.
    So? Its not like its going to make the release date come any quicker
    Share this post

  5. #5
    LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,058
    Seriously? You feel this is worth making an entirely new thread for?
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by LightRey Go to original post
    Seriously? You feel this is worth making an entirely new thread for?
    Apparently so, since I made a new thread. @pacmanate who said it would make the realease date come any quicker? I was just asking for confirmation on a NA CE from UBI.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,515
    Originally Posted by jvdarula Go to original post
    Apparently so, since I made a new thread. @pacmanate who said it would make the realease date come any quicker? I was just asking for confirmation on a NA CE from UBI.
    There HAS been confirmation, no one knows what it is though.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    ShadowRage41's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA-Texas
    Posts
    401
    Originally Posted by jvdarula Go to original post
    What the hell Ubi? Do you have any intention on letting us know if there is gonna be a Collectors Edition for NA or not? Take my money please and quit being stupid.
    Relax man. They are always slow about announcing CE's for North America. However that does not mean' "This" time around we will get jilted again. From everything I am hearing we are getting a special edition. So just try and relax a bit. I understand given the past history of the company why you are anxious. But try and relax about it. This has been discussed over and over in the AC III collectors edition thread, much to the chagrin of some of the Europeans on this forum. Just try and chill out and see what drops.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    MarleyMon81's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL USA
    Posts
    348
    Last week the NA Community Manager came on and confirmed that we will be getting a special edition for NA. Yes I too would like to know contents and price but out of our control. We're all anxious, but just relax bud, it's coming.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by MarleyMon81 Go to original post
    Last week the NA Community Manager came on and confirmed that we will be getting a special edition for NA. Yes I too would like to know contents and price but out of our control. We're all anxious, but just relax bud, it's coming.
    Thank you
    Share this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►