Hello LADIES And GENTLEMEN, Dear old VIVZ has a few words of his own to say on this matter. I am one of the VETERANS too
    * Decide How many ENEMIES you want in each map
    * Put SPLINTER CELLS as enemies in Hunter Mode (I remember the splinter cells being a formidable challenge in WHITE HOUSE to kill HAND to HAND)
    * Keep the Option "NO WEAPONS" in hunter mode
    * Keep the Option "NO MARK AND EXECUTE" in hunter mode

*A New game mode called "STEALTH BREACH" where many of you save a VIP or target from an area with a LARGE number of enemies (GROUP STEALTH)
    * 60 FPS on coop
    * A new game mode called SABOTAGE where you attack vital enemy installations without getting spotted
    * A new game mode called SURVIVAL where you are thrown into enemy territory without any weapons and you have to find your way out by whatever means possible

TheRealGunnut19's Avatar Senior Member
    My ideas.

-If AI is shot in arm, they can't use that arm/drop their gun. If they are shot in the leg, they fall over until other AI can come to remove them from the line of fire.
    -Casual interrogation with guards be brought back.
    -Make it possible to grab enemy when rappelling and interrogate them in mid-air using hold for humanshield. Same when hanging from above, except Sam pulls them up onto the surface he's hanging off of, then jumps up himself. And from cover using abductions.
    -Make it possible to active sprint without bashing doors, instead using a quick version of the open door animation. Also, maybe have a dedicated bash door option. to supplement the ability to open doors during active sprint.
    -Be able to un-equip weapon upgrades, or make it possible to trade in an upgrade to the economy system and get the points back.

RAPXTOR's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi, you guys already said many good ideas that I also agreed and wish, so il keep it short.

What i would like for upcoming games is:

That support behaves like in any other company and really support the customer and dont leave people hanging to play games they bought with their hard earning money.

That they continue o support the game after it is released and dont leave it abandoned to their luck short after it the stores

Well, besides what i already said, i can deal with any other suprise they have for us.

Originally Posted by gangsterboss Go to original post
    also the ability to save at any point would be good saves you having to redo the 9 other enemies you already took down.

+1 agree my friend. I absolutely hate the Nintendo-style-punish-the-player-and-start-again mantra

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    for me.... a longer campaign, more missions not charlies wave after wave of incoming. I don't ever play online. I did get nearly 2 campaigns complete before nvidia drivers crashed my uplay library and blacklist died.... not enough campaign to merit reinstalling. :-)

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Schmickee Go to original post
    +1 agree my friend. I absolutely hate the Nintendo-style-punish-the-player-and-start-again mantra
    well maybe a very limited number of saves per mission. I got frustrated from time to time... especially when just short of completion getting spotted by a guard and mission aborted...... but, then again the campaign would have been many many hours shorter :-(

Is there a place that I can send video of hackers to to get them banned or does Ubisoft not care?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Enforzer07 Go to original post
    Is there a place that I can send video of hackers to to get them banned or does Ubisoft not care?
    Indeed, you can send these to Technical Support https://support.ubi.com

Yes i have a wishlist for you... REMOVE THE ****ING RIFFLE FROM SPIES IN THE SVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR **** SIGHT THIS IS NOT CALL OF DUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go back to pandora tommorow, chaos theory or double agent and i will buy 100 copies. keep ruining the splinter cell's spirit and building a call of duty.... then it is all done for me!

I grow up with splinter cell, plz dont ruin it... its the best game i have ever played! conviction and blacklist is embaresing!

SPLINTER CELL 6 wish list

Enough information. Nice article for users to view.