ACIII - Some thigs the developers MUST do!

LIST UPDATED #2 AND WILL BE UNTIL WE GOT VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO SHARE.
    (Please share your feature requests as reply)

• DONT MAKE THE GUARDS AND CIVILIANS PARKOUR MASTERS OMFG. They may even have Hidden Blade....
    • Make limitless repeatable quests of different kind jobs with randomized targets. This makes the game much more playable after ending the game.
    • Make at least 5 different variations of armor set, and 5-10 another outfit that we can get.
    • Let us unequip ALL ARMOR PIECE and wear the very basic. Since we like it that way.
    • Altair gets his stuffs by completing the kills. Do something same. We won't be Mentors, just let us be one of the very best.
    • Leave that Hookblade. Hook'n'Run can be done with single hand, and that jump we learned from "Monkey see monkey do" AC2 quest is much better than hookin' up every grabpoint..
    • If its not "Batman licensed", give the assassin a grappling hook from the wrist. So we can assassinate targets and swing jump onto distances.
    • Let us change the base clothes, not just the colors.
    • The purchaseable armor pieces should have much more mesh models, simple retextures are not good enough
    • Don't make the assassins fat/overmuscled. The "so special armors" of the last 2 AC game made Ezio a juggernaut.
    • Don't delete weapon or other already existing content. Upgrade and re-design it. Gambling games was nice tho.
    • Weapons should have more skins, at least 5 different style retextures
    • What about upgradeable hidden blade? We may want a golden variant, or just different engraves.
    • The shoulder armor plate MUST BE ON LEFT SIDE if the assassin/warrior is right handed. Or make an option to buy a mirrored variant.
    • Give option for left-shoulder long cape!
    • Try to get "Connor" (what a stupid lame name for an assassin, yay) closer to Altair.
    • In AC4, we should have a much more improved engine, graphic, nocolor HUD, a deep character like Ezio was in AC2 (not in ACB & ACR), and some modern-time action with parkour.
    • Make "EDITION"s better, and give us option to upgrade them, if we just can't buy them in our country. Like I can purchase that extra outfit and weapon set, but I'll get the DLC content later than those who bought example:"Hidden Edition" for higher price.

These are just those always cross my mind when I play an AC game

These things gives A LOT PROS for those who like roleplay and like to custom things, while the work with it is MINIMAL.
    The programmers can do these less time than they post a twitter message, so?
    Be clever like ArenaNet. Make my ideas, and earn more money with more sell! :rolleyes

I would say they also should fix some things from the multiplayer part like:
    1. Giving a Kill priority over a groundfinish
    2. Make smokebomb less strong
    3. Let the players chat with each other
    4. Let them chose their own teams in manhunt

(Sorry if my english is bad, I'm from Germany)

I didn't played much multiplayer, but your points seems right.
    You'r english is good enough.
    Chatting with each other isnt important. A Teamspeak would be same good, at least you're still able to control your character.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Please make sure you also post this here-
    AC III Multiplayer Suggestions

one more little thing but an important one:
    please include background music while in the free-run too.. not just in the missions as was in ac: reveleations... location-wise background music shud be included.. it adds to the deepth of the game [atleast for me] and also it makes the game more playable after ending!!... please please include an awesome music in game missions as well for different locations on a free-run... i dont know why it wasnt like that in revelations.. it was awesome in ac2 and brotherhood!!

I guess it works in Revelations too. I don't really understand what are you speaking about.

Making some good points here, the multiplayer related stuff doesn't really concern me, but I digress.
    Spoken database entries like in AC II would be nice to have again, I really missed that in Brotherhood, and I assume it doesn't appear in Revelations either.

This thread has a good point! For me the 4th point is very important! I didn't like when I had to buy the shoulder armor in Brotherhood making more ugly the nice starting armor. I would love to have an option in the game to unequip any armor piece.

Ohh, and I can definitely understand RoyalPredator with the first point. Here in the forums and in a Q&A video, players asked if the guards can swim in AC:Brotherhood and Gabe Graziani answered with no, because the guards wearing heavy armors which is not allowing the to swim. Then how can they climb the houses like Ezio does?

Regards, Neks.

vatsimanos's Avatar Junior Member
    Do you remember Duccio, the guy you fought in the first sequence of AC2 on Ezio's sister behalf. If I'm right you can find him in ACB and in Constantinople in ACR too. Wouldn't it be funny if he walked over your way in AC3 too. Sadly there is a chronological difference between Ezio's time and the american revolution of nearly 300 years, if remember history. But perhaps they will surprise us or what do you think?

Originally Posted by vatsimanos Go to original post
    Do you remember Duccio, the guy you fought in the first sequence of AC2 on Ezio's sister behalf. If I'm right you can find him in ACB and in Constantinople in ACR too. Wouldn't it be funny if he walked over your way in AC3 too. Sadly there is a chronological difference between Ezio's time and the american revolution of nearly 300 years, if remember history. But perhaps they will surprise us or what do you think?
    Zombie Duccio? :P