Your Favorite Moments in Assassin's Creed series

Now, we all know Assassin's Creed 3 is due to come out on October 30th and we also know AC3 will give us epic moments to behold. So, as the name of this tread implies, what is your favorite moments in Assassin's Creed series?

To start this off, I'll start off with mine:

1. Assassin's Creed- I was so shocked when Desmond aquired his Eagle Vision and saw many things; Warren in red as his enemy, the Templar while Lucy showed blue as his ally and sister of the Assassin's Brotherhood. The blood all over the lab floors and the wall in Desmond's room written by former Assassin and A.I prisoner, Subject Sixteen, AKA, Clay Kamcarick, and the realization that this is much bigger than he and I thinks as the war between the Assassins and Templar flares even more.

2. Assassin's Creed 2- During the escape to the Hideout, when the securitry guards were going to stop us, Lucy just took them down with her undeniable skills as an Assassin which causes Desmond and I to go like, " Dang, she's awesome at it while being so sexy at the same time!!" Later, after defeating the Pope, Ezio opened the Vault which causes us to see the TWCB which is the first; Minvera, as she tells us the story of her species's fall under the attack of the sun's solar flares, but what she says shocked all of us is that she said desmond's name and that she was communcing to us through Ezio!!

3. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood- As Desmond and Lucy go through the Villa Auditore to open the door for Shaun and Rebecca, Desmond, through his Bleeding Effect, sees the ghost of Ezio as he stands looking at the statue of Altair, which is pretty cool considering this has to be the first Desmond gets to see Ezio in person, sort of speaking. At the end, I was so so shocked as Juno is taking control of Desmond and uses him to kill Lucy then just before time begins again, Desmond and Lucy looks at each other eyes and desmond faints while we didn't know what happend to Lucy.

4. Assassin's Creed: Revelations- Desmond wakes up only to be inside the Animus and is met by Clay, aka Subject 16, who tells him he is unable to get back to his real body unless he goes through the Synch Nexus to get back home, back to his real body. Next, after we open the door to Altair's library, Ezio steps inside only to be greeted by the remains of what is left of Altair and the awesome moment as Ezio and Desmond meets via the Apple left by Altair.

So, that's my moments of Assassin's Creed series so far. What is yours?

tarrero's Avatar Senior Member

From that point forward, I Knew that I would love that game.......

Evan52395's Avatar Member

JumpInTheFire13's Avatar Senior Member
    Ezio telling Sophia that he's the "most interesting man in your life."

beatledude210's Avatar Member

Women provide little distraction...

Sajn12's Avatar Member
    AC 1: it was my beginning with AC. My favourite moment was when I first entered Damascus... that arabian style is awesome.

AC2: escape from hideout. WTF is happening?! Leaving Abstergo... and Lucy... It was pretty awesome!

AC:B: In Villa Auditore with Desmond. It was nice. Then siege of Villa, it was epic battle... and finaly Colosseum Vault with Desmond...

AC:R: first minutes. Meeting Clay. Too much... And then ending in Altaïr's library. "He's talking to me?" "Six we tried in succesion..."

beatledude210's Avatar Member

I love this one as well, always makes me laugh.

iSoTryHard's Avatar Member
    One of the AC 2 gylphs

Lucy Im ready to go
    She sees me raise the knife -Subject 16

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►