pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member

Having your own house in AC3?

I remember in the gameinformer podcast, that Alex said that you would have a place to store your achievements that you got around the world. Maybe a medal from the hunting club (). Well I was looking at this picture and thought, could this be our house?! (That small random one in the background). Maybe this is a screen from where the redcoats track you down and try to kill you. There is also a new screen/artwork thing that surfaced yesterday that showing an Assassin's logo on a small building like this.

Found it! Now that I look at it, they don't look similar at all.

TagDoll's Avatar Member
    I can't remember where but there is some concept art that was recently posted on the forums which showed a wooden house with the Assassins Creed logo above the door. It would be great if you could purchase different house and/or upgrade them

brick177's Avatar Senior Member
    Maybe it gets upgraded from a log cabin to a birck manor as you acquire wealth?

UrDeviant1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by brick177 Go to original post
    Maybe it gets upgraded from a log cabin to a birck manor as you acquire wealth?
    From what I'v heard, I couldn't Imagine Connor living In a Manor.

I think he'd be more at home In a wood hut!

Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member
    looks like a mini base or resting place you can go to in the woods, Interesting...

brick177's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UrDeviant1 Go to original post
    From what I'v heard, I couldn't Imagine Connor living In a Manor.

I think he'd be more at home In a wood hut!
    I agree. Not to mention, who the heck builds an imperial style manor in the middle of the woods? It looks out of place as heck. Just suggesting an upgradeable homebase is not out of the question considering the game's history.

reddragonhrcro's Avatar Senior Member
    Possibly an Assassins hut(hideout) or so but would be nice if you can buy and own houses.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    I agree. Not to mention, who the heck builds an imperial style manor in the middle of the woods? It looks out of place as heck. Just suggesting an upgradeable homebase is not out of the question considering the game's history.
    Actually that is a good point, who would waste bricks in the middle of the frontier? Unless it was someone wealthy...

UrDeviant1's Avatar Senior Member
    Agreed. Would be cool to acquire new small bases throughout the frontier.

TorQue1988's Avatar Senior Member
    It would be cool if there is a bigger, secret underground chamber under the hut. Like the batcave

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►