gp2razor's Avatar Member

Eagle vision in ACIII (Question not interview)

Will we have eagle vision / sense in ACIII? If we do, and I think I read somewhere that we will but it'll be different, will it be called eagle vision / sense as Connor's is a 'wolf' rather than an 'eagle'

freddie_1897's Avatar Senior Member
    I was hoping it would be like thermal vision, so you could see heat sources of people and animals, this would go well with the whole predatory feel anyway

oliacr's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by freddie_1897 Go to original post
    I was hoping it would be like thermal vision, so you could see heat sources of people and animals, this would go well with the whole predatory feel anyway
    +1

GLHS's Avatar Senior Member
    Pretty positive we'll be using Eagle Sense with Desmond. As far as Connor, nothing's been confirmed or even mentioned about it for that matter, so it's anyone's guess. It'll probably act just like be Eagle Vision, whether they rename it or not.

KillGhast's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by freddie_1897 Go to original post
    Are you kdding? a thermal vision? (a) this requires modern technology which is stupid for an assassin. (b) if you want thermal vision go play rainbow six or splinter cell. why dont give him nighg vision goggles? fits the picture?

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by KillGhast Go to original post
    Are you kdding? a thermal vision? (a) this requires modern technology which is stupid for an assassin. (b) if you want thermal vision go play rainbow six or splinter cell. why dont give him nighg vision goggles? fits the picture?
    He was referring to a thermal vision adaptation of Eagle Vision, not modern technology.

KillGhast's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by LightRey Go to original post
    He was referring to a thermal vision adaptation of Eagle Vision, not modern technology.
    I think they should keep it basic. it would make.everything easier yes but it needs to be challenging to track animals. if you lose track of one you are gonna train more. with thermal you could always keep track of it making it too easy. nobody would use the system which involves trapping animals

Hmm... Connor runs with wolves...

Wolf Vision?

Connor is a Mohawk....

Hawk Eye?

I do like the idea of thermal vision. Obviously doesn't mean it has to be a pair of heat seeking goggles O.o

DavisP92's Avatar Senior Member
    i really hope they do upgrade the eagle vision some how. like in eagle vision we can track people a lot better (not the lines like in ACR). maybe see footprints and blood trails glow blue or something.

GLHS's Avatar Senior Member
    Isn't there tracking by footprints in the snow too? You'd be able to see animal and enemy prints and be able to predict patterns and such.