Possible Templars in the game?

So far we got Charles Lee as a likely Templar. Have any other ideas?

crash3's Avatar Senior Member
    I think Charles Lee could be Connor's Father, I know Charles Lee is the only British character weve been told of but its possible.
    Personally I think George Washington will be a Templar secretly, its too convenient that he has an apple of Eden, he can do anything with it
    Also I think this game will show the Templars come out on top overall, Ezios trilogy was an all time high period for the Assassins, I personally think AC3 will show a massive blow dealt to the Assassins which could connect to modern day, why the modern assassins are practically driven under ground.

Any thoughts on that?

Can't be, he didn't arrive in America until 1754 and the game starts a year earlier.

That is a really likely possibility, This game could be the uprising of the templars and the fall of the assassins becuase abstergo had to get thier power from somewhere so mabey they got it right out of the gate from controlling America from the beginning smart idea crash3

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    From Esco's interview it didn't seem he was a Templar. Then again, who knows? Their mentality is going to be a very gray area again.

There is a lot of evidence point to the fact.

-The picture of him and a young Conner shows aggression.
    -He died in 1782.
    -He was known to hate Washington because he was a bad general and the fact that he took the job he wanted.
    -He is thought to have betrayed the country when captured to the British.

D.I.D.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by crash3 Go to original post
    I think Charles Lee could be Connor's Father, I know Charles Lee is the only British character weve been told of but its possible.
    Personally I think George Washington will be a Templar secretly, its too convenient that he has an apple of Eden, he can do anything with it
    Also I think this game will show the Templars come out on top overall, Ezios trilogy was an all time high period for the Assassins, I personally think AC3 will show a massive blow dealt to the Assassins which could connect to modern day, why the modern assassins are practically driven under ground.

Any thoughts on that?
    We know we'll be in conflict with Charles Lee, so he's a very likely Templar. Since Lee later became a general in Washington's army, I suspect that Washington is also a Templar, or becomes one.

Aron Burr. Even tho he becomes the vice president under Adams, he was often thought of a british loyalist and was tried for treason three times. Sounds like perfect Templar behavior.

Jamison_J_B's Avatar Member
    With Ben Franklin's associations, I could see a templar connection.

Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by there76 Go to original post
    Can't be, he didn't arrive in America until 1754 and the game starts a year earlier.
    That could be part of Connors youth. It may not affect the story line as it is in regards to Washington.